Tunnel vision
In approximately five months, I will turn 28. This troubles me because that would mean that I have lived nearly three decades but have not even begun achieving anything worthwhile, whatever that word means.
Moobs says I lack passion and interest, and I think that is quite true. Reflecting on people I admire most: Em, Al and Sae who are always so sure of what they are working for, it is troubling for me to know that at 27 and 8 months old and having graduated THREE times, I am still trying to find my way.
Moobs: The only difference between them and you is that they truly enjoy what they do.
I don't know what I enjoy anymore. I just know I don't want to be here.
Moobs says I lack passion and interest, and I think that is quite true. Reflecting on people I admire most: Em, Al and Sae who are always so sure of what they are working for, it is troubling for me to know that at 27 and 8 months old and having graduated THREE times, I am still trying to find my way.
Moobs: The only difference between them and you is that they truly enjoy what they do.
I don't know what I enjoy anymore. I just know I don't want to be here.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home