Professional Hobo
Oh my god, I looked at myself in the mirror today and realised what a sorry state I've put myself in.
I don't get dressed to go anywhere, I hardly take care of my face and I trudge around in a pair of tatty old shorts and a worn My Little Pony tee all day -- even when I go out.
Need to buck up, do more and look better if I'm going to take the work force by storm.
First on the agenda: haircut.
P/S Also working on ANOTHER new blog, Moobs inspired. Still picking out the template, so many pretty ones! :)
I don't get dressed to go anywhere, I hardly take care of my face and I trudge around in a pair of tatty old shorts and a worn My Little Pony tee all day -- even when I go out.
First on the agenda: haircut.
P/S Also working on ANOTHER new blog, Moobs inspired. Still picking out the template, so many pretty ones! :)

:
Post a Comment
<< Home