Success 5%
I can manage White Christmas with simple strumming! Feeling pretty smug right now.
Tried teaching Moobs the intro to Tears in Heaven -- all that I knew, which isn't much, but he gave up 1/4 way.
You see, not everyone's cut out to be a musician. You need resilience, passion and musiclust.
And I gots it y'all, cause I can play White Christmas, sorta!
Tried teaching Moobs the intro to Tears in Heaven -- all that I knew, which isn't much, but he gave up 1/4 way.
You see, not everyone's cut out to be a musician. You need resilience, passion and musiclust.
And I gots it y'all, cause I can play White Christmas, sorta!
------------------------------------------------

Was doing research on bombshells for an article and came across this book at Borders. Have only read two chapters so far which only talk about Norma Jeane's foster mum and grandmother, but already there's a great sense of tragedy; it's as if the universe conspired against her, and there was no other ending to be had.


Was doing research on bombshells for an article and came across this book at Borders. Have only read two chapters so far which only talk about Norma Jeane's foster mum and grandmother, but already there's a great sense of tragedy; it's as if the universe conspired against her, and there was no other ending to be had.

:
Post a Comment
<< Home