<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 04, 2010

Little imperfections, those are the things that make my family mine.

The fact that dad always rambles on for far too long, digressing from question AND THEN digressing from his own point. Which is why, we try not to ask him anything.

And mom, she loves being young so much, she believes she is, and that is good thing. Among things she deem befitting her image: belly dancing, yoga, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Shakira, pretty clothes, heels, red lipstick and lingerie. Yesterday at dinner, she quoted Usher at me and I didn't even know it!

The sis: my once nemesis but now the person I rely on to pick me up from the airport and drive me around when I am home.

The brothers: my babies, one who threw up on my head, the other I dressed up like a little girl. Now men. :(


You know how you've been brought up when you're proud to show off what you have at home.

:)

:

Post a Comment

<< Home