<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Older but none the wiser

Weather: The sun was insanely bright today. Thank goodness for the imaginary cloudy, shaded world behind my oversized sunnies.

Disposition: Generally pleasant with a hint of teriyaki chicken.

Watching: Clash of the Titans (1981). I thought it would be cheesy and bore me but Ray Harryhausen's stop motion bits are way cool (though I'm not going to take Perseus' side in murdering Medusa, that poor woman!). I'm not sure the super duper 3D + CG 2010 version (coming out April 1), even with Sam Worthington and Gemma Arterton, is going to be able to beat that.


Ups this week: Well, I can only remember as far as Thursday so I'd say Friday's three photoshoot combo and dinner at night with Pete* was my highlight. And also today's romp at Amcorp Mall with Em* where I bought a floral spaghetti dress and an oversized striped shirt for RM30 only! It's a dangerous place to be, the RM15 vintage clothing stall.

Downs: Realising that my trust has been misplaced but that's okay, better late than never. Now if only I could just move on and delete.

In March 2005, I...

read Helen Keller's story...

got Lawi to do this on the webcam...


stood on the street because my apartment was shaking from an earthquake...


celebrated my birthday with my sis...


saw one of many gorgeous sunrises...
And may there be many more to come :)

:

Anonymous your sister said...

we celebrated your birthday where and when?

1:58 PM, April 24, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home