<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Look up, look up, look at me, look down.

Weather: Who cares!

Disposition: Happy. Though busy, it has been an awesome day.
Three photoshoots back to back today - Dave Nuku (Biggest Loser Asia trainer) in the morning, studio shoot for a feature story I'm doing at 1pm and while doing that, I had to go for hair and makeup so that I could some glamour shots (yes, glamour shots) of me taken for the magazine's future use, and then after all this was done, I had to rush down to Mid Valley to go for the launch of a gym.

Can't say I was crazy about the look at first, SMS sent to Moobs*: "You're dating a tranny." but then I realised that my look was really no look at all because I don't wear makeup (I can still hear Em* yelling at me before Showstoppers to put on some blush and lipstick :P) so I decided not to be whiny and accepted the thick black eyeliner (although my eyes really didn't need further defining) and tousled hair.


It's actually much smokier than this, my SE phone's camera didn't manage to pick it up. But note the well trimmed eyebrows! I've never had well trimmed eyebrows!
I know I hated it when I just started the job, but I have to say, photoshoots are fun!

Product shoot for lifestyle pages

:

Post a Comment

<< Home