Resolution. FAIL.
Weather: Rained a typhoon today. Had a huge umbrella but no use cause rain and wind was coming from all directions. Fast cars splashed dirty water on me but I couldn't tell because I was already soaked. Kind bus driver stopped for me even though I wasn't at the bus stop. Aircond on the train was extraordinarily cold, couldn't feel toes and there was a puddle on my seat when I got up.
Disposition: *cough* *cough*
Watching: True Blood, Season 1, Ep4. It's not bad but it's not good. Don't like Anna Paquin swooning all the time. Like her gap teeth though. Chuck, Season 3, Ep09. Brandon Routh is so swoon worthy. That face, those arms. Mmmm...
Came home, took the longest hot shower in the history of this apartment (it's usually too hot so we shower cold) then had dinner of cabbage soup, kachangma and babi ponteng with Moobs' granny who's here visiting. She's one helluva cook. I had two bowls of rice then took panadol and passed out at 9.30pm.
I made up my mind about two weeks ago to write something for myself everyday on my blog but then work and life caught up with me so I didn't.
Tomorrow I'll be going to see Showstoppers at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra courtesy of Em*. Psst - I have the best friends! Hoping to get a chance to cuddle her Beagles Rocky and Toby as well. :)

Disposition: *cough* *cough*
Watching: True Blood, Season 1, Ep4. It's not bad but it's not good. Don't like Anna Paquin swooning all the time. Like her gap teeth though. Chuck, Season 3, Ep09. Brandon Routh is so swoon worthy. That face, those arms. Mmmm...
Came home, took the longest hot shower in the history of this apartment (it's usually too hot so we shower cold) then had dinner of cabbage soup, kachangma and babi ponteng with Moobs' granny who's here visiting. She's one helluva cook. I had two bowls of rice then took panadol and passed out at 9.30pm.
I made up my mind about two weeks ago to write something for myself everyday on my blog but then work and life caught up with me so I didn't.
Tomorrow I'll be going to see Showstoppers at the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra courtesy of Em*. Psst - I have the best friends! Hoping to get a chance to cuddle her Beagles Rocky and Toby as well. :)

Saturday brunch at home.
Please note the ratio of meat to vege is 1:2. I'm a good girl, I am!
:
Post a Comment
<< Home