Bzzz Bzzz
Weather: It rained when I left the office, which meant I had to walk very fast to the bus stop (Zee* told me to bring an umbrella but I was lazy :P). My thighs feel awesome right now.
My disposition: Contented. Left work at 6pm and went to KLCC to wait around for Sae* and Wills* as we had booked tickets for Book of Eli at 9.30pm. Bought me a sour cream pretzel, picked up the tickets then went to Galeri Petronas for a browse. The Sony World Photographyy Awards exhibit was on. Loved it. Me time :)
Busy as a bee, busy as a bee, that's what I am!
Today, I got impatient with my computer and so I kicked it. While it didn't help the situation (the CD tray wouldn't come out), I did feel a bit better. Catharsis, that's what that is.
Will watch 15 minutes of 1954 Sabrina now then go to bed.

"Titbit for me?" Photo taken on July 27, 2008
Dearest Panda dog, I miss you very much! Why your owner gotta be such a dickwad?
:
Post a Comment
<< Home