12 more days!
It hardly seems possible but the two months are nearly over :)
I know there are people who've had far tougher LDRs, and two months is merely a pinch for them. Comparatively, my two months are nothing.
And it is! Because there's only 12 days left!
*jiggy* *jig* *jiggy* *jig*
Having lived through two winters in Sydney, I am now glad to say I have rid myself of that nonsense, and that snow is pretty but slippery and freezes your nose, fingers and toes.
Do not like.
And I think it's good that retailers are embracing our tropical Christmas too. I present to you, ladies and gentleman, the Christmas Pineapple.
I know there are people who've had far tougher LDRs, and two months is merely a pinch for them. Comparatively, my two months are nothing.
And it is! Because there's only 12 days left!
*jiggy* *jig* *jiggy* *jig*
---------------------------
I used to lament the fact that we didn't have four seasons here and that Christmasses were always too sunny. I wanted to make snowmen, have snowball fights, slide down a slope on a makeshift toboggan and warm myself by a fire while roasting marshmallows and drinking hot cocoa.Having lived through two winters in Sydney, I am now glad to say I have rid myself of that nonsense, and that snow is pretty but slippery and freezes your nose, fingers and toes.
Do not like.
And I think it's good that retailers are embracing our tropical Christmas too. I present to you, ladies and gentleman, the Christmas Pineapple.
You guys reckon it would make a good tree topper? It lights up and blinks and everything :)
:
I'm going to copy Masterchef next year and do a mini Christmas celebration next July!! When it's cold and bloody freezing and people wanna eat that much meat and stuff!!! :D
Oh but Aussies celebrate Christmas in July anyway so way legit reason to do it :)
Unfortunately, it's never cold here :P Rainy season does not count cause it's just wet and slightly chilly.
I never knew Aussies celebrated Xmas in July until Masterchef... hahaha
neither did i ahahha. good idea though, else winter's pretty miserable :)
Post a Comment
<< Home