<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ririri discovery!

Weather: Don't know! I'm staying in to work from home in the morning and taking a cab out straight to Teeq @ Pavillion KL for a food review later!

Disposition: *clears throat* ... no. Nothing to say. Just need to clear my throat because I've been coughing for the past week. Almost got better but then some PR people sent us free ice cream at the office. How to say no?


It has been awhile since I did window shopping online.

It is dangerous.

I want this dress from Phat Culture (for those of you in Australia, they deliver there!)

ONLY RM39 (AUD13)!!!!


And this bag from CheckerChex.

RM52, cream beige but looks white to me.

All the things are so cheap I feel like just buying them all (of course the dress and the bag aren't the only things I want) regardless of whether they look good in life or if I'll look good in them but then that's bad because the Story of Stuff says I musn't and I really musn't because I like leather and this isn't leather and the dress is probably made of shoddy material that won't wear well but...

How?

:

Blogger Kahani said...

Oi woman RM39 dirt cheap lah. BUY

4:25 PM, March 30, 2010  
Blogger Keem said...

Ok ok. Sending them the email now. :)

10:31 PM, March 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home