U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi
Weather: Hot. And I have a cough and a sorethroat but can't drink cold things. This sucks.
Disposition: Emo. Sure sign that my period is coming. Yeehar!
Watching: True Blood, Season 1, Ep05. Oh Sookie, stop with the coy smiles and just hump him already!
I haven't looked in the mirror recently (only long enough to comb my hair and slap on some foundation anyway) and was horribly horrified how horrible I looked when I was getting ready to go out yesterday: my skins is blotchy, I've got pores the size of wells, blackheads, whiteheads and pimple scars. No wonder people stare at me at work, I work in a predominantly fashion and beauty mag but I look like a bogan.
So, my birthday resolution: I'm going to look better.
I haven't always done the three step so starting last night, I did. I cleanse then tone (dab dab not rub rub) then use the B.Liv by Cellniq Off With Those Heads pro sebum gel that Em* (a.k.a. Kahani) let me try, then moisturise.
I bought multivitamins today because I believe that this has a lot to do with my poor diet. Will also look into buying sandwich bread and bringing my own food as often as I can. Also, less sugar :(
I put on a rice mask to hydrate my skin this afternoon. If I have time tomorrow night I'll do a cleansing mask.
I am drinking heaps of water.
Tell me, what else can I do?
Disposition: Emo. Sure sign that my period is coming. Yeehar!
Watching: True Blood, Season 1, Ep05. Oh Sookie, stop with the coy smiles and just hump him already!
I haven't looked in the mirror recently (only long enough to comb my hair and slap on some foundation anyway) and was horribly horrified how horrible I looked when I was getting ready to go out yesterday: my skins is blotchy, I've got pores the size of wells, blackheads, whiteheads and pimple scars. No wonder people stare at me at work, I work in a predominantly fashion and beauty mag but I look like a bogan.
So, my birthday resolution: I'm going to look better.
I haven't always done the three step so starting last night, I did. I cleanse then tone (dab dab not rub rub) then use the B.Liv by Cellniq Off With Those Heads pro sebum gel that Em* (a.k.a. Kahani) let me try, then moisturise.
I bought multivitamins today because I believe that this has a lot to do with my poor diet. Will also look into buying sandwich bread and bringing my own food as often as I can. Also, less sugar :(
I put on a rice mask to hydrate my skin this afternoon. If I have time tomorrow night I'll do a cleansing mask.
I am drinking heaps of water.
Tell me, what else can I do?
-----------------
Em's kids.




:
Sounds like you've ticked most of the basic points, maybe try to stick to the routine. If it gets too complicated, you might think of it as too much and when you're tired...you stop doing it. haha This is based on my friend who I went to Melb with, she did like a 4-5 step routine for the 2 days we were there...did it for a week and gave up and does NOTHING now!!
Vitamins are good, I take them too!
Although with the serum, are u meant to use a mosturiser on top? Btw, is your skin dry? Is that due to the aircon at work etc?
oh...maybe add in a weekly exfoliating step to get rid of all dead skin cells.
lc... not particularly dry, just around the cheeks like in sydney so i moisturise extra on those bits. the serum's meant to be used after toning, before moisturising.
exfoliating huh... i need a scrub. :P
also, i noticed you didn't comment on the cute doggy pictures :)
haha it's not like I avoided the doggy pictures, just find them okay..I like fluffier dogs :)
Plus I got tunnel visioned with the skincare talk....loveeee skincare talk!!!
hahhaah but you weren't fond of panda at all!!
hey have you tried the masques i got you? sorry i couldn't get most of the ones on your list, they ran out :P
Oh Derek hasn't given it to me yet...
I'll get it off him next time I see him, when he comes up for air ...if not, I'll offer free food and get it off then! haha
Panda wasn't fluffy!! haha I have to show u pics of my friend's dogs..they are like one BIG BALL OF FUR with some little legs but the only dog I ever liked to sit there and pat is my friend's old old old dog KyKy (so old = no more jumpiness in him), just laid there next to me while I rubbed his fur....so nice.
Hhahahaha okaaayyyy. Was KyKy a Chow Chow? What breed?
Me no idea, have to ask...he's small, white...and scruffy.. haha (this is also why I suck at games where I have to describe things).
Post a Comment
<< Home