Lost count liao.
Tomorrow's schedule:
> Wake up at 4am
> Be at airport at 5am
> Flight to KL's at 6am
> Arriving at KLIA 7.45am
> Should be back in PJ by 10am
> Going to work right after I drop off luggage
I've flown back and forth between home and KL numerous times yearly for the past six years since college.
> Wake up at 4am
> Be at airport at 5am
> Flight to KL's at 6am
> Arriving at KLIA 7.45am
> Should be back in PJ by 10am
> Going to work right after I drop off luggage
------------------------
I've flown back and forth between home and KL numerous times yearly for the past six years since college.
And yet it never fails to hit me, this emo and pre-homesickness. The dread.
It has been a horribly exhausting holiday, but somehow you don't really mind it anymore when you're reminded of KL.
It's where life has been for me for a long while now, and yet I don't feel like I belong entirely.
Meanwhile, so much has changed back here. I no longer know the roads and I can't remember its landmarks.
I want to end this post on a positive note, but I just can't lie to myself right now.
Like always, I'm gonna miss home so much.
:
The feeling never goes away, because home is home right? You'll always have a place you always miss....life's like that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home