<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm a little nazi

I'm a little nazi
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my pout

I told my interns to clean up the mess on 'their' desk which is littered with press kits and that if they don't sort out what they want and don't want, I'm going to thrash everything.

I always knew I was anal, but not this anal.


------------

I need to start taking photos and writing fun stuff again if I don't want to end up a corporate drone.

Elections has got me so drained, but I guess it was a little worth it (opposition parties took over FIVE states. Up your ass BN!).

It scares me a little bit that I know what's going on in the political world these days.

Five years back, I'd have asked you "Obama who?"

(But Moobs insists that I would've instead made some lame joke about Obama being Osama's brother cause they're only one letter different :P)

Not true! PBBFT.

-------------

My birthday on Monday was officiated with a slipped disc.

I've been waddling around like a penguin for THREE days.

The good: My boss let me off an evening event that I really didn't want to go to.

The bestest: I have three days off this week, and the disc seems to have unslipped itself and I can go out without wincing every time the cab goes over a speed bump.



:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That's like me.

*storms in, dumps everything on my desk*

FIE FI FO FUM.

WHOOO BROKE MY CRYSTAL!
WHO SYNCED MY IPOD!

I think we both need to take a chill pill before hitting a poor intern over the head with a mobile phone a la Naomi Campbell. Or worse, Russel Crow hon.

11:31 AM, March 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and can you please give me the short and the long of it ... are we happy that malaysian pm was re-elected?

and did you and moobs go watch mr jay who-shor-shi-shor-shor-shor-shor-shor-shi chou in concert?

11:33 AM, March 16, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

but i waited a couple of weeks before i lost it at them (which to be fair was during the peak of elections week and i was stressed)!

one of the interns lost my calculator and didn't even apologise :P

i don't care if i don't use it, it's MINE to lose. pbft!

where didja say to get the chill pill again? eheh.

nopes didnt go for mr.chou's concert. venues usually far and i'm usually lazy :) you a fan? did you go?

on my beloved pm: i think we did not expect him to not get reelected . so if it's something you did not expect to change, i guess you don't feel anything about it in particular. the ones who have the most beef with him are the politicians lah.

msians i think are just hoping that the opposition parties that they somehow voted in in five states, will buck up and show some results because if they don't it'll give bn the chance to say in the next elections - "see. they're useless too. so stick to the more united of two evils" :P

9:18 AM, March 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home