Burnout

NYE fireworks at Harbour Bridge. Was sitting on Moobs' shoulders when I took this, hence the lack of heads.
Two days after Moobs and I are still exhausted and nursing migraines. My attempt at getting tanned was laughable as not only did nothing get tanned, a patch of my back is sore and red from sunburn.
Once we're better however, there's this to go to at the end of this month:

It falls on Australia Day, Jan 26, which is the first day of Chinese New Year, which will be pointless this year because there's just the two of us and no family = not much of a celebration.
Will attempt cooking a semi-traditional Chinese meal although my options are quite limited considering there's only the two of us. Might make Sarawak Laksa with the paste my mom sent over a month back.
Aaah. Laksa.
In other news, I had a plate of AUD$8.80 fried kueh tiaw at what I think is a Malaysian stall in Chinatown today and it was worth it.
----------------------
Went to see Alexia Sinclair's The Regal Twelve photo exhibit at Customs House and it was amazing. This was by far my favourite:

Photo from Britannica.com
I took photos of the prints (just for you LC!!) but found online versions here and here which are way better than my photos (stupid reflections in the glass).
Enjoy!
:
Post a Comment
<< Home