<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Reasons to celebrate this joyous occasion

#1 Dead laptop
#2 No family
#3 No money
#4 No place to stay (have been told to move out in a month's time)

Oh wait. These are reasons not to celebrate.

I hate Christmas.


Edit: Christmas wasn't so bad after I bawled my eyes out as I tried to knit last night. Possible good news: might be able to renegotiate with our house's new owner although rent will probably be increased. But because I was being sulky yesterday and refused to let Moobs buy groceries for Christmas dinner, we were left with nothing to eat at home except for a variety of sauces which probably wouldn't go very well with each other. So we headed out and managed to find some food places open, had lunch, went home and took a nap (I did anyway) then went to St. Mary's Cathedral for Christmas mass which was not very nice save for the church itself. Had Thai food for dinner, went home and opened the present our flatmate D* gave to us - a Boggle set that Moobs swears he saw in the TV cabinet months ago. Old item repackaged as a gift? Don't care! I have Boggle!

Must also mention that I got lovely presents from Moobs: a bag, a bangle, massage oil and various lotions and scrubs for my poor battered retail feet.

I suppose Christmas isn't so bad :P


:

Post a Comment

<< Home