Pushing through
One final article to submit this Friday then I'm done for the semester.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy.
Endless days of vegetation, here I come!
P/S I bought the bag :P Went to Paddy's to have a look but didn't see any that I liked (all looked like Gucci copies). LC - couldn't wait till I got a chance to go to the markets you mentioned, this bag sold out in Oz within a week of getting stock. I was lucky that we got extras so I bought it.
Christmas goods are going to kill my savings. :P
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy.
Endless days of vegetation, here I come!
P/S I bought the bag :P Went to Paddy's to have a look but didn't see any that I liked (all looked like Gucci copies). LC - couldn't wait till I got a chance to go to the markets you mentioned, this bag sold out in Oz within a week of getting stock. I was lucky that we got extras so I bought it.
Christmas goods are going to kill my savings. :P
:
Are going back to Kch for the summer or staying in Syd?
Gonna be here for summer, not much point going home really. I finish uni mid next year anyway :)
awww but that's fair enough... at least this way you get to experience the full aussie summer!! gd luck with it!! :P how's work going? You done for the year?
Post a Comment
<< Home