<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Awesome!"

Have been using that word a lot recently.

When my mind goes blank because I'm not interested in what someone is saying:

"Awesome".

When someone tells me something they obviously think is really great but I'm not paying attention to what they're saying:

"Awesome".


But sometimes I mix it up a little.

When I don't quite know how to respond to something weird someone said:

"Awesome". + *thumbs up*


Even when I'm talking about me:

"My job is awesome". *eyes roll heaven-wards*

"Yeah, that movie was just so... awesome."

"Isn't my new, free watch awesome?" *smirk*

"Wouldn't it be awesome if I could get some of those crispy spring rolls." *drool slightly*


Would anyone care to teach me a new adjective?

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

legen... (wait for it)











dary.

8:17 PM, October 09, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

so you're saying i should use legendary in place of awesome?

by the way, season 3 of how i met your mother is out! :)

*download frenzy*

6:32 AM, October 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swell.....or Sweet!

Haha so corny :p

3:51 PM, October 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH I use awesome ALL the time, esp when I'm being nerdy at work..hahaha but I use it in that lame...

'hey..what's ra di rah again?'
'AHHH i get it now.. AWESOME!'
*turns head back to computer, concentrating really hard... *

hahaha

8:45 PM, October 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh another one, SUPERRRR!!! haha

8:45 PM, October 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

/poke~ Long time no see~~ How's it going Down Under?
One interjection I learnt and used alot during my time there... "Far out!" .. to mean something surprisingly cool or out of the ordinary. "She passed the test?? Woooo~ far out!" "You mean I won that?? Far out, duuuude!"

^^;;;

10:40 AM, October 16, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

justina... but swell sounds like i've got a bruise/ sore :S

lc.. what do you mean when you're being nerdy at work, you're always nerdy! like me! it's what we ARE. also, isn't Super like Superannuation? Concept I learnt here, we don't have it in Msia. Not the same anyhow :)

antonia.. somehow i think if 'far out' came from me people wouldn't understand what i was saying. they'd prolly go 'far out where? in the countryside?'

7:52 AM, October 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home