Skype me tender
First day at work on Monday was quite alright, not many people came in and hardly anyone bought anything so I've yet to learn how to use the cash register. Not too bad at housekeeping though (dusting, stocktake) :P
Colleagues are really nice but I'm a bit shy (yes, it is possible) so I reckon it'll take a while before anyone becomes anyone's buddy.
Don't get a lot of hours as yet (at the most 10 hours a week?) but I'm thinking positive and thanking my stars that I've got a job at all.
One thing though, standing for seven hours straight left me bedridden for the rest of the night - Moobs had to make me food and get me my drinks - which he does usually anyway.
I'm a very lazy person :D
Except for when money is involved.
And grocery shopping. I love supermarkets.
I am such an auntie :P
--------------------------
Dad went happy hour-ing with his buddies last night so didn't get to chat.
I talk to them maybe once every two weeks, it's when I get my updates on my aunt who has cancer, my mom's shopping trips, how my brother is dealing with his exams and what collectibles he's lusting after but cannot afford at the moment.
When dad is around we talk about my learning new life lessons here, politics back home and the world economy.
With my sis, it's usually about how my mom stresses her out and how I'm lucky I'm not there to deal with my mom's compulsive cleaning. Hehe.
Amen for Skype.
-------------------------
That's my sis balancing cans of soft drink for the fridge during Chinese New Year.
That's my youngest brother Kevin who fell asleep with Barney the Dinosour while studying (which is a very common occurence indeed).


:
oi.. dont u have any nicer pictures of me? i look very the ugly in that one lor! ready to kill ppl somemore lo. tolong la. change picture... adoh..
but that's how you look most of the time! all those smiley posey photos not like you at all :P
im that ugly meh!!!! im very sui wan ok. put la smth more sui!
P/S i know i sound vain. but then again. i am my mothers daughter.:D
Post a Comment
<< Home