<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 20, 2008

Food stealer!

Our flatmate keeps on eating our food.

First it was our cake.

Then it was our milk and cereal.

Now it's my instant soup.

Now I know I shouldn't be petty about this sort of thing because he has a cute dog and cat, but I'm very possessive about my food, even though it's nothing fancy.

Plus, he never asks. If he did, I wouldn't mind it at all.

It's just really annoying if you've been saving that last piece of cake for dessert after dinner, you have all these expectations about how happy you will be, then you find that the cake isn't there anymore.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOR DESSERT THEN HUH?

Which is why I don't like him anymore.

And I don't share candy with people I don't like.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does suck!! What do you do in that situation, do you ask him - hey have u seen that cake i had in the fridge, cause u cant find it... SHAME HIM into getting u another one! *sigh* I say this but I know it's dificult - hey how ur assignments going? Free for lunch anytime soon? :)

10:03 AM, October 25, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

hellooooo

yup! free for lunch :) i will come by pitt st and we'll catch up - when i'm not so darned lazy to walk down :)

have only two more articles to write then it'll be over with!

he stuck a post-it note in the fridge, and replaced the cake a day later. but i don't care about that. he should ASK before he eats, and my cake wasn't there when i wanted it (i sound quite spoilt dont i?) hehe

4:13 PM, October 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha it's ok, i would be lazy too..actually i would catch a bus. HAHA :)

2 more articles, whoo hoo! hope u finish them soon.

hmm...i know what u mean about wanting it when u want it rather than him replacing it when he gets around to it...darn annoying, but it's a case of '?!?!??!' what can u do right.

10:21 PM, October 25, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

i suppose so.

oh another most infuriating thing. he has this rule that we must leave the door to the patio slightly open so that the dog can go in and out to pee. one day it was closed and he got reeeally pissed cause the dog pooed inside and he accused us of closing the door. couple hours later he realised it was the wind that blew the thing shut, then he apologised.

grrrr.

6:27 AM, October 26, 2008  
Blogger Kahani said...

Kim: If he replaces the food and apologises, he's a BRILLIANT housemate. Yeah it's annoying when they nip your food, but hey you can use his milk and eggs when you need it. I think you're being overly emo on this one and will end up making the living atmosphere unnecessarily unpleasant if you're not careful.

9:54 AM, October 26, 2008  
Blogger Keem said...

it's not so much that i mind that he eats our stuff because i usually try to feed people anyway, we usually tell him to eat our stuff. it's that he doesn't ask beforehand that bugs me. it's RUDE!

but yes, have forgiven. like all blogposts, just heat of the moment rants :)

8:35 PM, October 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home