<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 26, 2009

+ve

Moobs has been an absolute darling, and has been drowning me with lots of food and attention so that I don't feel too bad about not being home for Chinese New Year.

CNY Eve dinner at BBQ King, bestest roast duck I've ever had!  And the rice came in a bucket! 
That's Moobs waiting for me to be done with my picture :P

When I almost cried today, he reminded me that it was not good to frown/ be sad on the first day of CNY, so I put a smile on and we went out to buy some snacks and rent some Asian DVDs from Blockbuster, and I felt better.

Here's to good boyfriends! And amazing roasted duck from BBQ King!



P/S Shout out to the bar right next to our apartment, love your steaks!



:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your steaks too..... :D

7:29 AM, January 31, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw so lucky, you got a keeper :) happy CNY kimm! love bbq king's famous roast duck too! i was in sydney briefly with my family last week..had yee sang dinner at kopitiam, one of the few places in syd to serve yee sang i think.

9:38 PM, February 02, 2009  
Blogger Keem said...

lc... why did your tummy have to act up on weds!!!?

lils... Happy Chinese New Year!! it has been so long since i last heard from you!!! how are you?!!! what's yee sang? is it that mix mix thingy where you have to do high high? hehe.

i had the roast duck THREE days in a row during CNY cause it was so yummy. Gonna lay off it for awhile :)

10:26 PM, February 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home