Skip To My Lou, My Darlin'
It would be fun
If I could climb gates once again
Have childish spats once again
Catch tadpoles and put them in a jar
Play cops and thieves
running barefoot
once again.
It would be fun
If I could play with dolls once again
Have pretend parties once again
Where we eat plastic croissants
And daintily sip imaginary tea
with our little finger up
once again.
It would be fun
If I could play pretend
once again.
If I could climb gates once again
Have childish spats once again
Catch tadpoles and put them in a jar
Play cops and thieves
running barefoot
once again.
It would be fun
If I could play with dolls once again
Have pretend parties once again
Where we eat plastic croissants
And daintily sip imaginary tea
with our little finger up
once again.
It would be fun
If I could play pretend
once again.
:
it *would* be fun :] i miss playing masak-masak
Yahorr.
But my masak-masak was done with a twist - we played jail and masak-masak was for the convicts. =D
i kinda imagine lily playing around with stethoscopes when she was little.
i loved my lego, though. used to like those with the castles where i'd get all the accessories that come with it, knight with lance and arrows and all that. love it! and i'd spend hours assembling them.
rom.. and an architech is born =)
ooo. i had a doctor's set too! hehe.
funny how i didn't play with writing =_= . i climbed drains a lot.
i wonder if we can tell what kids will grow up to be by the things they're interested in.
but then again, masak-masak, lego etc is pretty common.
Post a Comment
<< Home