<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I Wanna Go To A Barbie Party!


But I can't.

'Cause I've given away all my dolls.

And I've nothing to wear.

And it's it's in KL.

And I'm 23.

:

Blogger narrowband said...

Wow. I didn't know there's such a thing. What happens at the party?

11:19 AM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

I have NO idea. =)

But was having a bimbotic moment and decided that going to a Barbie party would be fun.

I reckon they er.. make friends with other ppl's dolls and eat doll-sized food? o.O

11:52 AM, October 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can lend you my barbie doll ;)
hehehe. lets go together! bwahaha

1:01 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

i wanna go too! i think i'll make the handsomest ken ever!

11:01 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Kahani said...

*checks storeroom*

I... have EIGHT! And I can bunk 2-3 girls at my place sista! =P

Em

12:10 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I don't have barbie dolls :( but I DO have transformers :) and they are all transformy and shit. With the transformations.

1:37 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

magd.. i think Kch doesnt have these parties, period.

merv.. O.O

em.. omg! LOL. And we can throw our own fashion show! -u lavender, me pink and lisa beige. Heh. (I can't believe you pulled a 'sista' on me)

moobs.. bravo. *clap*clap* can u transform them into golden carriages?

9:21 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Kahani said...

Kim: It's All them hip hop black brotha talk goin around. >_<

Heeeelp meeeee......

8:50 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

*hears rumbles rolling as flashes of light streak through the distant sky*

*shudders*

9:19 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home