This old woman, she played seven, she played knick knack and went to heaven.
Tagged by A Diva.
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
[x] Pretend to be a beggar
[x] It
[x] Backpack Europe
[x] See all famous plays and musicals
[x] Gain recognition for an artistically-related work (drawing/ photography/ writing etc)
[x] Adopt a daughter and name her Maya
[x] Swim with dolphins
Seven things I could do:
[x] Work. But then I wouldn't be able to procrastinate, so lets not neglect the latter.
[x] Copywriting.
[x] Think less.
[x] Learn how to knit.
[x] Spend all my money. But then Christmas would be quite sad for everyone else.
[x] Move to another country. But I won't cause I'm a daddy's girl.
[x] Get braces. But they hurt so no no.
Seven celebrity crushes:
[x] Ryan Phillippe
[x] Brad Pitt and Jolie (they're one)
[x] James Marsden
[x] Jensen Button
[x] Robert Redford (I don't care if he's old enough to be my sugar daddy)
[x] Alex Yoong
Seven often repeated words:
[x] Ohmygoodnesss
[x] Oh isit?
[x] Lets put it this way...
[x] Bloody hell
[x] ...bah
[x] Serious?
[x] Oh well.
Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
[x] Arms
[x] Shoulders
[x] Chest
[x] Teeth/ Smile
[x] A good walk (none of that dragging your feet kind)
[x] Eyebrows (hehe)
[x] I am not shallow
Seven things I do to make myself happy:
[x] Buy stationery
[x] Buy something from the pharmacy
[x] Being deliberately sad by watching depressing movies. After a good cry, everything seems better.
[x] Buy huge bars of chocolate and finish it all at once
[x] Singing sad, sad songs
[x] Watching cartoons with my brothers
[x] Write
I tag Kenie, Tania, Moobs, MishMash, Merv
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
[x] Pretend to be a beggar
[x] It
[x] Backpack Europe
[x] See all famous plays and musicals
[x] Gain recognition for an artistically-related work (drawing/ photography/ writing etc)
[x] Adopt a daughter and name her Maya
[x] Swim with dolphins
Seven things I could do:
[x] Work. But then I wouldn't be able to procrastinate, so lets not neglect the latter.
[x] Copywriting.
[x] Think less.
[x] Learn how to knit.
[x] Spend all my money. But then Christmas would be quite sad for everyone else.
[x] Move to another country. But I won't cause I'm a daddy's girl.
[x] Get braces. But they hurt so no no.
Seven celebrity crushes:
[x] Ryan Phillippe
[x] Brad Pitt and Jolie (they're one)
[x] James Marsden
[x] Jensen Button
[x] Robert Redford (I don't care if he's old enough to be my sugar daddy)
[x] Alex Yoong
Seven often repeated words:
[x] Ohmygoodnesss
[x] Oh isit?
[x] Lets put it this way...
[x] Bloody hell
[x] ...bah
[x] Serious?
[x] Oh well.
Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
[x] Arms
[x] Shoulders
[x] Chest
[x] Teeth/ Smile
[x] A good walk (none of that dragging your feet kind)
[x] Eyebrows (hehe)
[x] I am not shallow
Seven things I do to make myself happy:
[x] Buy stationery
[x] Buy something from the pharmacy
[x] Being deliberately sad by watching depressing movies. After a good cry, everything seems better.
[x] Buy huge bars of chocolate and finish it all at once
[x] Singing sad, sad songs
[x] Watching cartoons with my brothers
[x] Write
I tag Kenie, Tania, Moobs, MishMash, Merv
:
"Buy huge bars of chocolate and finish it all at once" ... sounds like something i would definitely do. oh wait i just did it yesterday. lol. it's getting to the stage where i do it not to get me happy, but if i *don't* do it, i'll be pissy the entire day. that's bad right?
MOVE TO LONDON!
heh, my dear, you got the url to my blog wrong.
If i wasn't so utterly enthralled by your shiny-ness, i would be insulted.
but i am, so i'm not.
gawwwwd kimm, you're TOO CUTE i swear.
soooraaaite!
[]IT!
*gives kimm a HUGE BEAR HUG* awesome woman, you are!
oops. i messed up on the meme a lil.
Buy stationery? Why?
rom.. but don't u get heaty and like get sore throat etc etc? you're mad =_=
moobs.. oopsa daisy. was typing very fast ma cause i had to leave the office already.
alli.. huh? *puzzled look*
merv.. how is that possible?
chuang.. i think the bottom line to that is 'to buy' hehe. doesn't quite matter what we buy i suppose. anything would do.
i missed out a whole section. baaddd merv. baaddd merv
Keem!
So sorry...have been so out of touch...head in the clouds and all that!
merv.. i checked ler. where got miss out?
mishmash..it's ok lah. i know u're besotted =)
Post a Comment
<< Home