This is the story of a girl..
who took 'knowing where to go' too literally. Way way too.
Now this girl, made a date with her gorgeous friend to meet at Memories Cafe, which this girl said she knew.
It is pretty much forgivable that she doesn't know the roads of Kuching very well, as she HAS been away for quite a few years.
The date was set at 8:30pm to give each other enough time to shower and don up a bit.
At 8pm, this girl's gorgeous friend, lets just call her Aku, called this girl (whom we shall tag Aunty) because she had a sudden revelation that Memories Cafe had dodgy parking (the type with dark alleys and shadows lurking in corners) and wanted to suggest that they meet up elsewhere.
Aku, "Eh, are you ready yet? I think we better not meet at Memories lah! The parking not safe."
Aunty said, "I know! I just got back from there, I drove out to see the place."
"...."
"But I'm meeting you in a bit?! You drove there to see if you knew how to get there, only to drive down again in a while? Oi. You don't know about the oil hike ha?", Aku exclaimed.
Aunty giggled and said, "Can I meet you there at 9 instead of 8 or not?"
Aku lapsed into one of those Japanese sweat emoticons.
=_=;
Now this girl, made a date with her gorgeous friend to meet at Memories Cafe, which this girl said she knew.
It is pretty much forgivable that she doesn't know the roads of Kuching very well, as she HAS been away for quite a few years.
The date was set at 8:30pm to give each other enough time to shower and don up a bit.
At 8pm, this girl's gorgeous friend, lets just call her Aku, called this girl (whom we shall tag Aunty) because she had a sudden revelation that Memories Cafe had dodgy parking (the type with dark alleys and shadows lurking in corners) and wanted to suggest that they meet up elsewhere.
Aku, "Eh, are you ready yet? I think we better not meet at Memories lah! The parking not safe."
Aunty said, "I know! I just got back from there, I drove out to see the place."
"...."
"But I'm meeting you in a bit?! You drove there to see if you knew how to get there, only to drive down again in a while? Oi. You don't know about the oil hike ha?", Aku exclaimed.
Aunty giggled and said, "Can I meet you there at 9 instead of 8 or not?"
Aku lapsed into one of those Japanese sweat emoticons.
=_=;
:
omg kim. one word: wtf? oh wait that's 3 words. watevs. lol.
anyhows, remember your pepper spray! or the "key" thing. ;) nahh kch isn't that dodgy.. yet. i think that area isn't that bad. it's the night spot area and there are plenty of ppl around. there's tom's, grappa, bing and such.
bings there ok..but Memories is a bit far and the alley behind really IS dark. i wouldn't walk around if i was alone.
eh. i might/ might not be driving. may need to beg for a ride home from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home