<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Frosty-Lipped Sisters


The KL trip was great (though very, very exhausting)! Thankfully I had my sister to take care of the shopping burden which is known as Mother, who refused to go home even after the shops were ready to close.

Thanks sis for making the below possible.

It was fun to frolick around town with Em and Lisa with her boring beige sandals, as well as Moobs who keeps on feeding me, and Mich with her tingly laugh.

It was equally delightful to be pounced upon by Mel, a college buddy of mine who used to do daily sexy renditions of Leaving On A Jet Plane while propped on the table in class.

Tania, you are so lying about being semi-vegetarian. Okay, I know I am seemingly putting everyone's names in here so that I seem like I know everybody and am popular and shit (like You-Know-Who), but well I do. Know everybody, that is.

I so miss you, and you, and you you you.

This trip over there has proven to be very bad for my work motivation.

I need my Dunkin Donuts.


P/S I think we spotted a blogebrity!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe u're always popular lah girl. so many friends everywhere.

chrissieeeeeee

6:01 PM, August 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god ... those frosted lips are hella scary man haha. glad you had a fun time catchin up with your peeps on the other side of ... your country!

1:56 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I SO do not keep on feeding you.

It's no fault of mine that you were able to finish that montrous plate of thing-which-i-cannot-remember-right-now

4:12 AM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

chrissie....look who's talking =)

alli..why are they scary? yeh..twas fun, now i just gotta meet u and lc and lily and rom and the fun will really be complete =)

which reminds me... ROMMMMMMMMMM!!

moobs.. beef fried rice thingie. and yes u feed me. we just hop from food place to food place, if u've not noticed.

11:49 AM, August 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still do those sexy renditions of leaving on a jet plane white propped up on my boss's table! haha tho these days i've swtiched to smoke gets in my eyes *choke* aren't u glad kuching's air is soooo much fresher?? im goin back to ipoh this weekend to BREATHE!!

1:21 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

anonymoose..uh. ok?

bsbabe...hey, thanks much for popping by and for leaving a comment. don't see why being friends is not a possiblity =) take care!

mel.. oh *shudder* the horror! but i do miss you tons. u're the only whom i can speak cantonese with who doesnt laugh at me =P heh.

4:00 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger lainieyeoh said...

eii i not blogebrity laaa...but i was walking around sungai wang, lot 10, jw marriot and klcc so maybe you saw me :P

12:17 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

hrm. but i think the you that i think i spotted was at timessquare?

11:20 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home