Fuggernuts
My frustration increases every extra day I stay at home.
I need to leave.
I need to be on my own.
It's not that my parents don't understand me.
It's that I don't understand them.
I need to leave.
I need to be on my own.
It's not that my parents don't understand me.
It's that I don't understand them.
:
owh... lets go eat fried icecream den
hamik su?
wo-man
got temp passport that last for 3 months
but dunno how much
i am a-waiting your arrival
chop-chop
kny.. u say say nia...
my sister.. yesterday mom, today dad. going mad over here.
mich..wo-man..i will try my best. i WILL go there eventually, just don't know when yet. will check out the cost etc at my end. Thanks!
go where hah? hamik su with dad ah? come tiu beh lan to me.
It would be strange to move home after living away for so long. I know that there will be quirks you had forgotten or routines you wished weren't forced upon you to do..hehe. I dont think I can do it either.... =)
Hope everything is ok ur end with job and everything..I am so exhausted from walking 2 hours in bad shoes along the River Thames and the two towers..hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home