<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sleeping In The Car..

was thankfully something I didn't have to do tonight.

And I'll tell you why later. But first, I'll tell you about tonight.

Twas a good night, it was.

Hit Bings! with Moobies who was ever so nice to buy me a drink (though technically I just didn't pay him). Caramel ice blended coffee does so give me the sugar 'lift' I need considering I'm not quite used to not getting my daily 8 hours worth of sleep and was feeling quite pooped. That plus a massive amount of pinching and poking the much lovable Moobs who repeatedly told me how great I was boosted my ego immensely.

After an hour's worth of therapy from him, my dear high school slackandsleepduringaddmaths mate, the Mic with the H thus Mich finally showed up, and much gossiping took place.

Mich - thou shalt not covet my bosom. Thy bosom art ample enough.

Sex stories were the highlight. I felt honestly stupid I tell you. My being the eldest (and fairest) of all, and yet nothing to share. Thank goodness for all those trashy love novels I read when I was young and stupid and didn't know what good literature was. That plus all the 'sharing' sessions that I've had with numerous pals who've had plenty of action.

Those who have had experience, tell me it's not worth the emotional trauma. Oddest thing though is that I tell myself that too. Is it right to not have experienced something, and yet judge/ discuss it?

Digressed.

Night progressed. After much effort, I finished one beer. Ick. Beer is Ick. And it makes you fat too.

We then strolled across the road to a chinese health food place (that opens in the middle of the night, how ironic eh?) and had healthy things to eat.

In the midst of all the jabber, my wiser self that had been hidden under all the make up suddenly remembered that I might not have brought a house key.

Discreetly I rummaged through my bag, my wallet, and in the packet of tissue i had.

2.15am.

No key found. Parents asleep. One conclusion.

Sleep in dad's car.

Kind Moobs was a tad worried. I was too, honestly speaking.

What if some thief came, saw me in the car and was captivated by my beauty and my funky hair?

Opened the gate, went into the compound so as not to worry Moobs and waited til his car left before I peeked into the window.

What are the chances that the one night I didn't bring my key (well, this is only the second time), my brother was up awake sneakily playing games on the computer without my parents' knowledge.

Thank heavens for rebellious brothers.

Someone loves me.
(shut up Moobs/Mich)

I do too!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute...hehe..your brother up late without your parents knowing, sounded like what I used to do when I was little.

As for having no experience but discussing it, I think we don't need to experience everything to be able to form an opinion, we have "imaginations" that help us see how it feels...although stuff like stealing a car, yeah....no idea how that feels *paranoid face...* hehehe

9:17 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

tee hee hee. coff. nudge nudge wink wink.

9:34 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

lc.. how does one 'imagine' sex? lol.

better not =)

moobs. forgot flyover pic experiment lah.

9:41 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I imagine sex all the time :D

No worries about the flyover experiment. plenty of time before i leave. bwahahahaha.

10:25 AM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still stand by my statement: it's not worth it.

haha.

go with that, kim. go with god. or ... mills & boon. haha ;

2:48 PM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.i thought u were talking about relating to problems...ie..emotionally..hehe. I think, the less u deal with "IT" the less traumatised you'd be..haha.

5:36 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger Kahani said...

*rotfl*

Aiyoh, work can't be too much fun if you have to praise yourself continuously. =P

5:51 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

moobs...imagining and reality is an entirely diff thing if i don't know what the real one is like no?

alli..ohmaigawd. the horror. i used to be so shocked when i read those cause i still had no idea abt sex etc (was only about 10).

lc.. but some things just HAUNT you.

emily..WOI. well, without you here telling me how beautiful i am all the time, that's the only thing i can do =)

work's ok btw..but as i'm still new to everything i'm not given much to do.

p/s i've found myself a new book supplier! moobs!

10:06 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Help! don't believe her!

She beats me up, then takes my books away!

But then, I've always liked it rough, so a few books are worth the jollies I get :P

4:26 AM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home