<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Last Minute Socializing

I'm usually too lazy to go out much these days, I just don't see the point in sitting in some cafe drinking overpriced coffee that is so sweet that i predict diabetes in the near future.

Tonight has been a series of group hopping though.

Went out for dinner at a posh local restaurant named Jambu. Initially I was reluctant as I was told a few other blog celebrities would be coming as well - which caused me minor anxiety as I'm usually not keen on having big group social events. After much self persuasion - it turned out to be a close bunch of friends and those celebrities didn't turn up after all.

On Jambu (forgot my camera) - the decor wasn't bad though they could do with better air-conditioning. The food was okay - though I feel the price was highly unreasonable for such a meal - I've paid less for better food. Would I go there again? No. Would I recommend it? No. I'm sorry eh. It was okay for a one-time thing, but I don't fancy fancy restaurants and their fancy dishes which names I can't pronounce and sound like genitals. They make me feel inadequate. Next time, we just eat junk at my place yah?

After the dinner, went over to Cribs (again, no picture) - a new cafe in town. For Kuchingites - I think it's way better than Bings! which is overcrowded with Tai Tais and wannabe AhBengLians who talk too loud.

Hung around Cribs for about half an hour before two friends of mine came to pick me up and we chatted while they had drinks at coffee bean - I was still bloated from dinner.

Then we headed to some roadside burger stall near SiangSiang FoodCourt, then they sent me home. 12a.m. sharp. I feel like Cinderella.

But Cindy's gonna go out again now. I don't know where to, but I simply must make full use of my 'unemployed status'. None of this reckless frolicking once I start work on Monday.

Man. I sound so responsible. I'm impressed. ;)

Have a good weekend folks.


Note to:

Alli - i didn't have to imagine people sitting on toilet bowls after all!
Rom - where on earth are you!!!!!!?
LC - it'll work out babe. and if you decide to tour Malaysia and come to Kuching, I'm here!

:

Post a Comment

<< Home