<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The lady with the melodious laugh

The lady with the melodious laugh,
Her court feels a tingle every time she does.
But little do they know,
of her nightmarish foes,
who lurk,
who lurk.

Waiting til slumber she falls into,
Waiting til company she has not,
Waiting til tonight
the empty space besides her,
A void within her
it becomes.
----------------
Friend,
Once we were, and then we were not.
I know you've often felt bad for all the things you've done. I can't say that I was never angry, never sad. I can't say I wasn't stung when you chose greener plains and left me to fend on my own. I know this sounds like it was a battle. And it was.
Being in a room full of apparently very highly intelligent beings, I often felt small. Just not enough. And I resented you for not holding my hand (metaphorically) through those days.
But it's okay now.
Like the parable of the Prodigal Son, all that matters is you came back (literally and metaphorically).
Thank you for wanting to.

:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

sweeeettt

so is the prodigal friend gonna get a good spanking for misbehavior? haha

10:33 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

methinks tht if she does get a spanking,u're gonna have to be my hands.

it's the neurotic one.

spanking sounds kinky btw, heh.

11:01 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Illicitus said...

It is I the neurotic one. Unless there's another imposter here.

Then I will bury my head under my sweater for being so perasan.

Went to JB last night. The security at sg customs is tight!! They've got their guns and shit.

Mmm...men in uniform...

11:16 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I like kinky :)

Lovely post, gorgeous. Very hopeful.

OMG that song...

11:44 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

michtheneurotic.. u lah who else.

did they body check u? ^_^


moobs.. UHHUH.

*sobs in the office*

1:44 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Illicitus said...

Thank god they didn't.

I don't fancy being violated. Though I swear the customs officer in Kch copped a feel! i feel so dirty.

2:07 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

i reckon if they were women, it wouldnt be any better.

u never know their sexual preferences.

tee hee.

2:40 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

ok keem. i will spank the neurotic one for u. sounds kinky already

3:39 PM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a song?!

i have an idea of who Mr Prodigal is ... is it ... ?

press 1 for yes
press 2 for no

4:40 PM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck - the last comment was from me, alli!

4:40 PM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crap. pardon my french.

4:40 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

Les douaniers vilains sont amusement

5:16 PM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol u see Al, it runs in the Sim clan - i referred to myself as roin in the previous entry.

and ya kim ... is it ... him?

whoever it is, so glad that you're thinking like the prodigal son's dad. :) good on you. i don't think i'm like that. wish i was tho.

6:04 PM, July 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this who I think it is....tshirt?

Man I keep forgetting that you have a blogger site.... =( hehe, been out of it a bit lately.

11:07 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Illicitus said...

what song is everyone talking about?

Merv : You're my fren. I'll let you spank me for Yami Yogurt. Hur hur hur

11:33 PM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

i have NO IDEA what song you guys are talking about lah!.

if it's the first part of the blog, oi, tht's a lil' something i wrote.

and no, it's not hewhomustnotbenamed!

i'm referring to dear illicitus/michelle/my budddyyy. =)

alli and rom.. you two ah... =_=

moobs..UH????

rom.. and u call urself a christian! bah.!

lc.. you FORGOT me? I am crushed. *sobs and runs away*

1:57 AM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

who's hewhomustnotbenamed?

also, that phrase means naughty customs officers are fun. hopefully.

2:26 AM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

al - omg xiaxue's blog has been hacked into!

6:41 AM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't forget YOU lah...i forgot to check your blog, cause somehow I thought my xanga would remind me..hehe

10:42 AM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

moobs..remind me to tell u since u say i got no sob stories =P

alli.. iknowww. i know it's WRONG but i am still going *yay* in my head

lc..*applause*..tht's a mighty well used 'lah'. i am so proud of u! hehe

2:31 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:31 PM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check protected

3:30 PM, July 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tank ew..tank ew...hehe

1:19 AM, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home