Crossing The Line
Meaning #1. Drawing a line across another line.
Meaning #2. Braving the unknown/ an act of courage
Meaning #3. Or stupidity
Meaning #4. Going over the acceptable limit a.k.a. being a Perverted Repulsive Insensitive Chauvinistic Kunt (normally spelled as ‘cunt’)(PRICK).
Today children, we shall talk about being a PRICK.
Lesson #1
Your Sex Stories Do Not Impress Anyone But Yourself.
As much as you think the elasticity of your dick and your ability to make imaginary girlfriends ‘want more’ is astoundingly impressive, it is not.
Quit doing your version of the song Milkshake. We don’t really care if yours is really better.
True Casanovas/ heartthrobs stay ‘underground’ because they are on the prey and they know their reputation precedes them. They have no need for self-advertising.
Empty cans make the most noises.
Do not mistake looks of utter shock/ disbelief/ disgust for awe.
Lesson #2
Peeping Toms And Groping Impulses
This has never been applauded by society, and never will be. Not even when it's your friends that you're doing it to.
I liken friends to kin. Imagine peeping/ groping your mother, sister or grandma. It's a whole new level of Ick-ness.
Meaning #2. Braving the unknown/ an act of courage
Meaning #3. Or stupidity
Meaning #4. Going over the acceptable limit a.k.a. being a Perverted Repulsive Insensitive Chauvinistic Kunt (normally spelled as ‘cunt’)(PRICK).
Today children, we shall talk about being a PRICK.
Lesson #1
Your Sex Stories Do Not Impress Anyone But Yourself.
As much as you think the elasticity of your dick and your ability to make imaginary girlfriends ‘want more’ is astoundingly impressive, it is not.
Quit doing your version of the song Milkshake. We don’t really care if yours is really better.
True Casanovas/ heartthrobs stay ‘underground’ because they are on the prey and they know their reputation precedes them. They have no need for self-advertising.
Empty cans make the most noises.
Do not mistake looks of utter shock/ disbelief/ disgust for awe.
Lesson #2
Peeping Toms And Groping Impulses
This has never been applauded by society, and never will be. Not even when it's your friends that you're doing it to.
I liken friends to kin. Imagine peeping/ groping your mother, sister or grandma. It's a whole new level of Ick-ness.
Laughing nervously is not the same as laughing with you.
----------------
I want and I’ve tried to believe that there’s more to people than what they try to appear to be.
I want to believe there’s some form of decency in every person.
But it really is quite impossible in this case when it is repetitively shown/ proven that the person is REALLY quite disgusting (see 'asshole').
Just when I thought I forgot what the word meant. I am harshly reminded.
:
If its the person that I think it is, I admit, at times he can be too much. Once in awhile, though rarely, he is rather nice.
But yes, he can be a real utter bitch.
I'm immune, cos I've been exposed to it for prolonged periods of time.
Extended exposure non-withstanding, he still manages to make me cringe ever so often.
Nicely said
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
omg can they all, like, DIE ALREADY? (ooh look at rom, he's getting all emotional already). haha.
u're a girl, and already you're disgusted by it. now when you're a GUY .. and then someone like this appears to YOU ..oh-ho .. the horror. now kim, these ppl are everywhere as much erm mushrooms are in our rainforests.
it's because they have nothing to show for their 'its' that they have to BLUFF their way through and hope we are 'impressed'. well guess what ... they can shove it.
I don't really know what to say, cause whenever I encounter someone of that 'kind' I start running in the opposite direction...hehe...talk about AVOIDANCE and DENIAL that these ppl exist. hehe
Do you really know someone like that? I think it's time to do the, "TALK to the HAND, cause you ain't worth the extension.."
mich.. tht's why i lapsed into the mindframe of 'he is not an asshole'.. and then he goes and prove me wrong.
moobs..there's a hole in his bucket dear liza dear liza.
rom.. it's a bad habit i reckon. almost as bad as your being sensitive and all =)
lc.. Yes i know someone like tht - seems so unbelievable tht they exist huh? u gotta wonder what goes through their head.
btw..saying tht would be too much effort.
yes its disappointing when they do that.
i find myself fervently wishing they will realise it before having someone point it out so bluntly. LOL
There was no other way.. =/
oh my god.
you sound uber pissed.
"Your Sex Stories Do Not Impress Anyone But Yourself."
I wish I could photoshop this on a billboard and put it downtown Melbourne for certain fuckheads to see...
Obviously people who like to talk about their male prowess are so insecure and unfulfilled inside yeah.
alli.. not so much pissed as i am annoyed.
it's not like u wanna go around hating people but they just FORCE you to.
Post a Comment
<< Home