Mega Sales, Here I Come!
Oh yeah, my convocation too.
I'm going off to KL tomorrow, and will be back on Sunday.
Many things I have to do, and hardly enough time to spend.
Thursday, will be meeting up for dinner with dear, bald Uncle Mike whom every single friend of mine thinks is very cool because he has a tattoo of a rose on his scalp.
Friday - have been coerced into going for rehearsals in the morning to listen to dear Emily's 'I Love Utar' speech. After that hopefully I get to spend some quality time catching up with her and Lisa, I won't be seeing them again anytime soona after this.
University convocation is on Saturday morning, and will apparently be attended by the Prime Minister of which I have not much interest in.
We will go, we will sit. They will talk. We will strain to keep our eyes open. We will mock lecturers who're up on stage looking like Batman fans and strain our necks to see who is it that is getting a particularly loud applause. We will secretly send smses with our silenced phones to friends outside who've been waiting for at least an hour.
And then it will be complete. Final. An official end.
And a burst of sunshine will shine upon the earth once again, and I will be meeting Moobs who has been oh-so lonely *Akon song plays in head* and go frolicking in bookstores with him.
So exciting ya?
I'm going off to KL tomorrow, and will be back on Sunday.
Many things I have to do, and hardly enough time to spend.
Thursday, will be meeting up for dinner with dear, bald Uncle Mike whom every single friend of mine thinks is very cool because he has a tattoo of a rose on his scalp.
Friday - have been coerced into going for rehearsals in the morning to listen to dear Emily's 'I Love Utar' speech. After that hopefully I get to spend some quality time catching up with her and Lisa, I won't be seeing them again anytime soona after this.
University convocation is on Saturday morning, and will apparently be attended by the Prime Minister of which I have not much interest in.
We will go, we will sit. They will talk. We will strain to keep our eyes open. We will mock lecturers who're up on stage looking like Batman fans and strain our necks to see who is it that is getting a particularly loud applause. We will secretly send smses with our silenced phones to friends outside who've been waiting for at least an hour.
And then it will be complete. Final. An official end.
And a burst of sunshine will shine upon the earth once again, and I will be meeting Moobs who has been oh-so lonely *Akon song plays in head* and go frolicking in bookstores with him.
So exciting ya?
"A shopping I will gooo.. a shopping I will goooo...
Hey Ho the merry-o a shopping I will gooo!"
Hey Ho the merry-o a shopping I will gooo!"
:
I like the sound of frolicking :)
Frolicking in a bookstore sounds so...adventurous.
Woohoo! Yay for company that will take me away from the drudgery that is Cyberjaya.
moobs...and kinky bedroom action too!
TANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I know it's u because cat = max. plus, i always suspected tht u had one but since u takde handphone num i couldnt be bothered contacting u. eh quik.! give me ur number by tomoro! meet up o sumthing. or u call me? or something! i'm only in KL for the weekend! or i call ur old num? or i call ur office? but aiyoh always nobody pick up.
TANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Oh, me no give "I Love UTAR speech" I don't think I convinced them that I could:
a) be sincere and not sarcastic
b) not giggle madly all the way through
c) not grab the mike and yell, "PAK LAH, I HAVE SAT THROUGH MANY OF YOUR SPEECHES, NOW IT'S MY TURN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!"
*grins*
So yeah, I don't have to tell lies in front of thousands of ppl.
Post a Comment
<< Home