Little Monsters

The little girl's Jade, and the other one's Little Joe.
They both terrorize my desk on a daily basis.
The moment the photos were taken, Little Joe was imitating the biscuit he was eating which was in the shape of a Tiger which I insisted was a cat.
Jade came up to me and asked me if I was trying to take a photo of her.
Both of them raid my lower desk drawer freely which is full of tiny cute biscuits, candy (which they kindly told me was too hard and they preferred chocolate ones).
Joe feels it his duty to give me instructions on how to draw and such.
It went something like this, "I want a house with windows and then many many windows and then and then got grass got tree got mountains behind tall tall mountains and then and then I want flowers many many flowers and also I want people what is that (i drew a cloud) oh I also want many cloud why you draw one cloud only and then i want got sun and also many many people and ice cream and chocolates and ..."
Yesterday, he drew some fruits (a bunch of circles and lines) on a paper plate and practically forced me to eat some.
So I pretend to eat lah.
Jade on the other hand, sweet as she is, keeps on giving me scraps of paper that she cut with scissors. Squares, rectangles that look like squares, triangles that look like squares. And she insists that I keep them and put them in the glass cabinet.
She is also a very persistent little lady when it comes to manners. Often, I call her over to give her candy and she totters off happily to show her mummy. After what seems like quite awhile has passed, she comes back to say thank you. And when she leaves to go home, she'll go by every single desk in the office regardless of whether if she knows the person or not to bid them a cheery goodbye.
Sometimes I hear her singing to herself in that squeaky off-tune voice that children have, and am somehow comforted by it.
Oh dearie me. I sound like a mummy wannabe.
:
i love this post
awww
my kimmik is growing up
is your biological clock ticking?
hahhahah
The dirty old perv at my office (who recently got fired by the way - yippie) has an unbelievably cute and adorable son of 5 years old.
I can't help but pity him. (The kid not the perv)
mygosh thy are so so adorable. em.. yeah sound like an excited mommy to be!
chrissieeeeee
u can get along wif kids very well... at least u can play wif them happily... I mean "tam" (in cantonise) them... ^_*
I guess kids dun really like me.. cos i dunno how to play tricks wif them.. I try to be funny and pretend to act as theri age... but i think they just find me boring.. LOL ^_*
kny.. u're also a daddy wannabe marh =)
mich..no lah. it's just the motherly instinct i'm born with.
magd..now tht u mention it.. yah! but arent they adorable ears?!
thnks for linking btw =)
nia.. tsk! pedophile! and also.. thanks for the comments on the previous ones. u're my bitch for a reason. coz u're smart. like me.
chris.. yah i know. so sad. lol.
alice.. not all kids like me lar. i make plenty cry also. ahah. but of course i dont highlight THAT =)
What already?? But you barely started! *big cheeky grin*
*looks at Em indignantly*
OI!
*cheesy grin*
ahhhh GORGEOUS!
lil kids with squeaky high-pitched voices are so cute. there are very few i don't find adorable, in fact. perhaps i'm mummy wannabe too :P
oh gosh. then i guess i'm a daddy wannabe. :P i enjoy spending my afternoons babysitting my nephews rather than go out. there's just something very rewarding about it. aren't they just sooo adorable. :)
OMG!! u mean u didn't p-shop those ears?!
Post a Comment
<< Home