<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

White Love

I've always known you were there.

I've always known that there would be one for me.

Mine and mine only.

But despite knowing all that, I'd never have thought it'd be this good. This satisfying.

That warm, fuzzy feeling that seeps in from your toes and plays around with your mind.

I close my eyes as all romantics do, and I relinquish the taste of your love.

Never, ever leave me.


White Maltesers.


Dr.Mic TTT, Thanks tons for the choc (Started eating them after your phone call) It made my night! (Plus your company lah of course =)

:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

bugger... thought this would end up some nice lil' romantic post about some guy or deity and what do i see??? chocs!

wrong thing to see at 1:10 in the morning. haha

1:09 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

"white love"

hehehehehe

hehe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

coff

*wipes tears of mirth from eyes*

5:22 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha. cute!

at first i thought, go kim, finding herself some angmoh dude...

7:57 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a United Colors guy...no problem with colors...yeah, I love my M&M!!!

9:40 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

merv...well, i was hoping tht the post would catch u at work, not at ungodly hours =)

moobs.. PBFFT.

alli.. i would, but no.1 i dont know any, no.2 they too tall la. i'd be gazing lovingly up his nostrils half the time.

button.. the ones with peanuts!

11:11 AM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you had me for a moment there. then i remembered, this is NOT a protected entry lol. i love em maltesers. :)

and see you tonight! will drop you an sms since you're at work. ciaos for now.

12:28 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

hehe my work keeps me up at ungodly hours lolz. yum yum, kit kat crunchie bar. sweetness

12:41 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

rom..*does a jiggy* yay! FINALLY.

merv...despite its reputation, i've never had one yet. hrmm..

12:43 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

Nopes.

We are a cursed nation. We are.

2:53 PM, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home