<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Special Kind Of Something.

Since I am both special and something, I shall do this thing passed on by Rom, the someone.


Top 5 Weird Habits

# 5 - I can't remember

I can't remember stuff. Like how, right now, I can't remember what my weird habits are, although I'm pretty darn sure I've got a handful.

If I am talking to you, and both of us have something to say at the same time, and you say it first, there's a 90% chance of my forgetting what I was going to say by the time you're done saying what you have to say.

I studied in my previous university for two years - I still don't know the way there.

But I can remember phone numbers pretty well.


# 4 - Compulsively Meticulous

If you ever browse my computer, everything is tagged in the same manner, and all grouped into seperate folders contained within more folders.

I NEED things to be in order. Alphabetical. Or by author, or genre. Or by title or topic.

I can't take it if people just chuck ALL their documents into a 'Work' folder. Or if all their mp3s aren't named in the same manner - Artist - Song Title.


#3 - Mind Your Manners Now

Another peeve - Service. Say your pleases and thank yous and smile, just a teeeny bit, and I will like you.

Don't tell me you don't know. Find out.

Oh, and don't get my order wrong.


#2 - C is for Coffee, and also Caramel.

I've never been a coffee drinker but on those occasions when I do go to a coffee place; whether it be Coffee Bean, Starbucks, or some local cafe - I order the same thing always: Caramel Ice Blended.


#1 - I Just Can't Shut Up

Now if it so happens that you're a very shy person, or the type to 'tread lightly' on the unfamiliar grounds of a platonic relationship, I'm sorry, but my reflexes tell me to hurl questions at you like an inquisitive kid who has been kept in captivity since the days of Mesopotamia.

It might be a journalist thing. Or just a self-protective shield - I baffle you with so many non-sensical questions that you can't quite think of 'meaningful' things to ask me.

Oh, and the constant NEED to make people laugh. I seriously take offense if your mouth doesn't at least twitch. And that makes me try all the harder. So if you want me to shut up, you better pretend to be thoroughly amused.

C'mon, you know you are. =)

--------

I pass the baton on to no one because I have no friends. But if you think you're my friend, and you've not done this before, then please do and give me a holler to go over and see.

:

Blogger Kenny said...

kns u kimmie, no frend my ars, ME leh? not frend ah?

9:50 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

kny.. so tht means u're doing this meme?! YAY. i check!

magd.. ditto!.

11:39 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorrrraiiiite

chick i don't know if you received my email but PHWAR MUCH LOVE to you man.

don't worry we all get mental blocks, even at the age of 22/23 (or as rom told me in the card, 65!!!!!)

just up your intake of gingko biloba k? xox

5:07 AM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

allidiva...got your email liao =)

what's a gingko biloba?

my high school biology teacher told me to eat raisins. heh. don't know if she was pulling my leg.

8:51 AM, September 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ginkgo is like that white nut thing they put in bak kut teh!

5:12 PM, September 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never come across gingko nuts in bak kut teh! u sure?

5:54 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger joyoki said...

oh kim kim.. about the last one.. you don't have to worry about anyone not laughing with me around :P haha

6:27 PM, September 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe i love ur compulsive nature...hehehe I do feel AMAZE at how ppl chuck everything into one folder too....but I am slightly disorganised, i create folder but if i'm creating so much docos at once, i start naming them whatever and forget why I named it 'lc stuff' 'lc stuff 2' haha

7:06 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

You arranged my books! :D

7:54 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

can i consider myself ur fren but save this for a later date and forget about it (im forgetful) but leave u with the peace of mind that i wanted to do it bcoz i think im ur fren? haha

9:15 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

also! i did the thing! because it makes me happy in my pants

9:45 AM, September 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your #5 just described me perfectly. i cannot, for the life of me, remember names and ppl's faces. my cousin said to me the other day that my brain capacity is too small, so any new information that comes in would push some other residing information out of my brain, so that in ten years from now, i'll prolly forget everything about that is going on now if i'm not constantly reminded lol.

8:06 PM, September 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO #4! isn't ginko like the yellow one in linchi kang too? the real one, not our lovely lc lol.

12:39 AM, September 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't what ginko is, but I know I always added it in my Boost Juice smoothie!! Yummie, boost brain cells...and a touch of echinacea to boost my immune system.

4:51 AM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

alli.. no recollection of white thingies floating in my bakuteh.

joy.. but the prob is u're in russia and not here!

moobs... but ur room was MADNESS. it was BEYOND the normal levels of messiness.

lc.. tis ok..i've got folders tagged Kim's Shit and inside are files titled 'untitled 1', 'untitled 2'.. =)

merv..we are friends but until u buy me dinner it isn't officiated yet =)

ROM is low on RAM (Random Access Memory)! HEHEHE.

Lil..How is your bookshelf like? =D (I have a fetish for bookshelves)

LC..echinacea sounds like a bacteria. =) what's it?

1:42 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I so object to that. It was not madness. It was controlled chaos at it's most beautiful.

A metaphor for the human condition.

My room is art.

3:29 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

awww..... well unofficial is better than nothing! hyuks

5:50 PM, September 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was cleaning my boxes to unpack and i saw a letter that someone send from 'kali garden'. opened up and it was from u. those good old days =) when letter is still so popular.

i cant drink coffee so everywhere i go its either hot choc or ice choc.


chrissieeeeeeeee

12:33 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

i still snail mail =) though hardly anymore.

somehow e-mails just lack the sincerity.

what was it tht i wrote to u/ sent u?

10:08 PM, September 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you..

4:38 AM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

i'm around lc, no worries.

just been swamped with too many things, plus lacking in strength to string words together =)

i read you consistently though, but too tired to comment much.

9:36 AM, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home