<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Because Gmail Sucks

So I am posting this here for Em to see.

RM10, Lot10 Kuala Lumpur.
I've never been one for extreme danglies (Yes, I consider these pretty elaborate) and have always gone for 'plain' boring silver rings or butterflies and such. But I loved seeing these type of danglies on others (my uni mate Jay and also the fashionista Alli) so much that I'm gonna start wearing them too.

Now I only need to get myself more pairs. Donations welcomed.

Highlight of wearing these:
When you shake your head vigorously,
they make a tinkly sound that feels like magic.



Benefactress: Mic a.k.a. Aunty, from Dorothy Perkins.
Now I've never been one to wear pretty dainty things too, because I am far from being a dainty person and it doesn't quite usually fit my outfit (which Em pointed out several times - resembled Britney Spears - I can't help it if shirts here are too short!).

Highlight of wearing these:
I feel prettyyy..oh so prettty..
I feel prettyyy and witttyyy and gayy!
And I pity, anybody who isn't me todayy!

:

Blogger FishBalls said...

aww, but you ARE dainty. and delicate and sweet and miniaturized. compact :P

1:09 AM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ryc: ok change of plans. we've decided NOT to spend the night. lol. we were just 'scared' further by even MORE stories tonight, that we've decided to spend our day off frolicking on the beach. no sundown 'events' for us at the 'i know what you did last summer 2' cum hotel california for us. brr.

aww u gave those to aunty? you looked nice in them.

1:13 AM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gmail sucks? What ler?
just wanna attract traffic to your blog izzit? cheap stunt, bitch!! and what are u using. blogger, another google's service ... ELLOOOOOO

1:28 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger FishBalls said...

I bet your mother is really proud of you right about now, Mr/Ms Anonymous. So clever and witty. My, how you make those words fly through hoops for you. It positively boggles the mind!

3:00 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Andy said...

The e-mail and attachment pics didn't reach the intended destination through Gmail, so you're pouring out the contents of your e-mail to this blog right? ;)

4:10 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger davors said...

its useless to highlight that you're pretty on those accessories without pictures of you with it?

ermmm...

strange post...
strange title as well...

4:11 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

jason.. because gmail sucks, so i had to post the pics on blogger as well.

moobs.. oh poo. i object being compact!

rom.. hoorah. i see my method of 'persuasion' has worked. i've got more stories to tell actually, but was a bit too freaked out tht night to scare MYSELF further. =P

anonymous..as i type out that word and this sentence, it is already too much effort. the end.

moobs.. and u're like my knight in an armour on a horse and everything huh? =)

andy.. exactly! been happening so often over the couple of days i actually growled at my monitor.

davors.. hrm. wasn't quite to highlight that i look pretty. wanted to show a friend what i got, you know, what with girl being silly and girly and that kinda stuff. but i know how to dissect my cpu too so i guess it makes up for tht.

6:20 AM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* my favourite is the second one.

i want i want i want!!!!! they're so delicate though, i'd be afraid to move my head haah.

7:58 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Keem said...

but i thought u'd be a first earring kinda person? wah. guess i thought wrong. no lah.. not as dainty as they look. at least i think not.

9:11 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Kahani said...

Eeeeeeee! Pretty!

Me like Dorothy Perkins one very very much! *sighs*

Thanks for making the effort girl... =)

*pepper sprays anonymous for idiotic, insulting, and unwanted comment... Kicks anonymous in the balls by way of punctuation*

12:11 PM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. Kim! .. glad u feel er... pretty, witty, gay in those earring!
lol..

5:31 PM, August 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, trust me, i am. i happen to have a lot of those types of earrings too. i just haven't seen the second pair around here!

4:55 AM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home