<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oxymoron: On Work Holiday

Things have been hectic at work, thus no time to blog in the office.

I have been mellow after work, thus no mood to blog at home.

And that basically sums up my absence, which I think some of you aren't quite used to. Even back in xanga when I declared an official hiatus, I'd only go missing for three days.
-----------------------
AIR ASIA's SCAM SPAM
I've been getting emails from the above airline, and there's basically two things to say.
1. They didn't increase the plane ticket price when the price for oil was hiked up, UNLIKE MAS Airlines who did (and got a lot of public refute). Nops, they just increased the airport tax.
Who reads fine print these days right?
2. The new promotion of 80% on all flights basically means first they hike it up by 70%, THEN they discount you 80%, which means all in all you get a 10% discount. Some say, well, 10% is better than none.
I say, that's one helluva marketing gimmick, but thank goodness I have a calculator.

:

Blogger Keem said...

tania... i promise!!! will bring u to the cat museum to see mummified cats. heh.

eh, now kch - kl one way is rm90 only lah including airport tax, which means rm180 for return!

limited travel period though.

12:57 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha the trusty calculator. definitely one of the things i'd list as "name three things you'd bring onto a desserted island". i can't calculate my way out of a plastic bag. :/ and to think i'm to be an architect.

air asia. tell me why i don't fly on that airline again? Oh yeah, it's cos the air-hostess are rude, i have to squeeze, and they trick you into buying cheap fairs only to pile on tax that costs more than 200% the price of the air ticket. but mostly, it's a personal bad experience of rude air-waiter-ppl. so, perhaps it's an isolated event.

9:40 PM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

i'm so atas, i only fly MAS when i go back kuching. sad ain't it? tho from the sound of things, doesnt look like there'll be much diff between fares sooner or later.

sad

10:26 AM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home