Matahari!
Because my blog statistics thingamabob says that I have about a hundred odd readers, I have decided to use my
Despite being only a toddler - borne on the very merry day of Jan 26 this year; it was a sun-shiny Wednesday when the nation took their first peek at this beauty. (Didn't really remember what day it was, checked the calendar)
Anyhow, the e-paper looks impressively good compared to other local online rivals, who despite having a bigger budget/ name/ support, lack one important thing - good user accessibility.
That and the fact that The Sun used to be MY paper when I was back in Uni, as I was always low on dosh (massive dairy product consumption). The Sun was distributed FREE.
So, I read the Sun lah.
It is however a pity that their circulation is quite small, so it's not available in many parts of West Malaysia, and not at all in Sabah & Sarawak.
But with this blog, I hope to increase their readership AT LEAST today, and tomorrow. And maybe the weekends too.
Good things should be shared around.
So I share with you lah.
Oh, one bad thing about them though. They didn't come out with U! when I was still studying.
There goes my could've-been journalistic opportunity.
(As you might've noticed, I have shamelessly included links everywhere. Just go take a look lah yah, and tell me what you think.)
:
*rotfl*
Of course there was no U! - I hadn't graduated yet. =P
if my memory (not a very reliable thing, i must say) serves me right, that paper was FORCED to be a free paper cos it said something bad about the prime minister, and the PM made them pay for it by forcing them to make it free right? or are my resources just totally out?
Em.. but why couldn't they have gotten a different Emily!
Ok. I just realised tht tht'll never happen.
Nia... kau jeles ke? cakap aje lah. Sokay lah. Next time I advertise your blog boleh? =D But i just read my friendster testimonials - YOU OWE ME PRESENTS.
Rom...I dare not clarify but tht's what I 'heard' as well. Even so, that was ages ago. And if that really did happen, I rather admire them for it. =)
It was a Wednesday .. Australia Day well according to the big calender in front of me on my wall
Rom: No actually, the paper published that the prime minister was about to be assasinated, after it was a free paper. =P
What really happened was it went bankrupt, and was bought over by Nexnews, that revamped the entire idea and made it a free paper - recognising its inability to compete with the other two big English dailies.
Post a Comment
<< Home