Clumsiness Caused Calamity (CCC)
It was a normal day at work full of internet surfing, and internet surfing.
The hands of the clock seemed to be trying to stall time, clinging on to the numbers, delaying my lunch hour.
My stomach rumbled. I frowned in worry that someone might've heard it.
I looked around. No one had.
And then the delightful Godsent melody I heard, resonating from my desk drawer - my handphone ringtone.
It was my colleague a.k.a. neighbour calling to tell me that we were going out for lunch.
Without a blink (well, maybe just one), I rushed down the two flights of stairs to get to the car park.
And that, is when the CCC happened.

The hands of the clock seemed to be trying to stall time, clinging on to the numbers, delaying my lunch hour.
My stomach rumbled. I frowned in worry that someone might've heard it.
I looked around. No one had.
And then the delightful Godsent melody I heard, resonating from my desk drawer - my handphone ringtone.
It was my colleague a.k.a. neighbour calling to tell me that we were going out for lunch.
Without a blink (well, maybe just one), I rushed down the two flights of stairs to get to the car park.
And that, is when the CCC happened.
The CCC Files
[Confidential]
[Confidential]
SFX: *JENG JENG JENG*

I slipped down four steps, twisted my arm when trying to stop myself from falling, and broke my heels.
Thank goodness for the EmergencyManMoob who picked me up and brought me to the nearest shopping place, where I limped around while looking for a new pair of shoes.
So exciting, no?
:
emergencymanboob. *hehe giggle giggle snort* that sounded so wrong for so many reasons lol
pointy heels no more?
ahh nothing like a man to the rescue eh? u know, if a girl likes being caught by a man when she falls, you can be certain that the man likes it as much if not more. makes a man feel like a hero. ;) kudos to the emergency man!
OMG, I swear I forgot you had a blogger site...god i'm losing my heads these days..I just wait for the emails and comments on my xanga, but totally forgot DUGONGISM!!!!
Are you alright? I fell down the stairs too but I was so stunned, I quickly got up despite the pain and limped quickly to my desk where I then realised 'omg i fell down the stairs'. My feet throbbed heaps...hope you are ok!!!
merv.. how so? don't get it leh.
spence.. NEW pointy heels ^_^
rom.. well, i think that kinda scene kinda needs to be planned one. unfortunately the only ppl who saw me were two ppl who ngam ngam walked by the staircase - i think they were trying to stiffle a laughter as they walked hurriedly away =P
lambgirl..omg. that's TERRIBLE. i didn't quite suffer any pain per se, just.. shock. hehe. and embarassment cause i had to PRETEND tht my heels were fine so one foot was on tip toe as i went around shopping for new shoes. gave me an excuse to extend my lunch hour by a teensy bit though ^_^
ddearestt lc.. ahhaha. it's fine dearie. i shall just sulk and tell the postman to send me back my card - YUPS! I sent one to you last week! Look out for it in the post yah.
THANKS FOR THE CARD AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA! is this the part where we're allowed to eat day *and* night now?!
oh girl as for your shoe - sounds like something i'd do. my thong snapped at work (no, not that one) the other day. what did you end up doing? hobbling home? so poor thing can!
OOH I'm going to check the mailbox everyday now..can't wait! I got MAIL, well..i will. hehe
*skipping along*
donno lei. something about that makes me imagine many many wrong things.
'rip shirt in case of emergency'
i can imagine that on his shirt! lol
alli.. Nops i didn't hobble home - went straight to buy new shoes ^_^ YAH (it's the one where u CAN eat day and night)! but damnit i don't have muslim friends in Kuching - i can't go Raya visiting and eat their food (i am thinking this is not sounding very lady like of me).
*Shout out to Tania - WOMAN! I MISS YOUR MOM's RENDANG AND ROTI JALA!*
lc.. am glad ^_^
merv.. omg that's a BRILLIANT idea! *jots down for shirt printing purposes*
hey what do you call those pancake things with peanuts and sugar inside??? no really, what do you call them, i'm craving em so bad now :|
have no idea what they're called officially, so i *takes out sword* christen them 'peanut kuih'.
=)
melb doesnt have those meh? lousier version and more expensive but surely they sell those in chinatown or smthng.
OOOOOOHH goood title. *nods*. i gotsta get me somma dat.
it's called apam balik kim!! oohhh craving.
al.. you heard rom =)
APAM BALIK he says.
Man. and I call myself a glutton. Pah.
Post a Comment
<< Home