Note To Self
Application letter should include:
- Cover letter
- Resume
- Articles
- CD containing adverts and webpage project
- Press releases done for current company
- Documents: Certificate, transcript, I.C, passport-sized photo.
This REALLY is a note to self, cause I'm in the office and need to go through the checklist again later when I'm home.
Tell me if I've left out anything, or if I should include other stuff along with my application.
:
white powderish substance otherwise known as refined anthrax spores
You need a barrel full of monkeys.
Seriously. A barrel full of monkeys in the envelope will guarantee you the job.
NOTHING is more impressive than a barrel full of monkeys.
A hobo (environmentalist) told me this. So it must be true. Because they are the experts at carreers.
what interview. she's coming to work for-ahem, I mean with me. =P
merv.. cannot find lah.
moobs.. cannot find either.
=_= you two just want to make life difficult for me huh. why can't u suggest something easier, like a jar full of spiders.
magd.. i dunno, but i reckon it's better to come prepared than not have something when they ask u for it.
em.. and the big bad wolf shows her fangs =)
but i do believe that i have some sort of complex that likes to be working for you, so it's all good =)
note to self: not gonna send press releases written - they're nothing to boast about.
Post a Comment
<< Home