Stille Nacht, Heillige Nacht!
Yahoo! Music is honestly the best thing that happened to me since I started working.
I just heard the German version of Silent Night.
I feel so cultured right now.
As you can see (from the previous post), I was pretty down. I don't exactly envision myself running slow-mo towards my office, embracing its walls, kissing its blue tiled floors, beholding the doorway in a trance as if it was Bayu Timur at SS2.
But (looks at watch) after 2 hours of christmas tunes over Yahoo! Music's traditional christmas radio station, I guess I could play pretend.
Ooo! Now it's The Beach Boy's Little Saint Nick!
*lovesigh*
Just go here, spot Traditional Christmas, click Listen Now and enter your Yahoo! username and password(I think you can use your email account, or any Yahoo! account).
I just heard the German version of Silent Night.
I feel so cultured right now.
As you can see (from the previous post), I was pretty down. I don't exactly envision myself running slow-mo towards my office, embracing its walls, kissing its blue tiled floors, beholding the doorway in a trance as if it was Bayu Timur at SS2.
But (looks at watch) after 2 hours of christmas tunes over Yahoo! Music's traditional christmas radio station, I guess I could play pretend.
Ooo! Now it's The Beach Boy's Little Saint Nick!
*lovesigh*
Just go here, spot Traditional Christmas, click Listen Now and enter your Yahoo! username and password(I think you can use your email account, or any Yahoo! account).
:
OOH I LOVE XMAS SONGS..especially the Michael Buble ones..gets me all happy. I can listen to it in coldness like it should be this year...rather than in sweltering heat. hehe
i know what you mean! one of the songs in our carol's list this year is White Christmas. that's just.. stupid.
=_= i love the song, but it's just a bit silly for us to go ard ppl's houses wishing them 'and may all your christmases be white'.
context!
i started listenin to carols ystd aft reading this entry...i was s first person to play carols in the ofis! so proud!!..until i got drowsy listenin to it! heh...heys is he the one where i sneaked up on u kat pets wonderland???
yalah. smart eh you.
" Stille Nacht, Heillige Nacht!"
OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOCKING UP PHLEGM!
*rotfl* you and your love for Christmas songs! =D
haha Yeah...but I used to sit there in aircon singing along to white christmas...haha..god I felt so festive!! Although I can listen to carols in december but christmas will be sweltering AGAIN...next year will definitely have to be a white one for sure!!!
alli.. you're insulting an entire nation there - most German phrases sound like that! hehehe.
em.. butbutbut..you like them too! =P
magd.. yes i speak several languages including arabic and hebrew. ;) just joking. nolah. they list the titles on their player, and it was playing to the tune - easy guess!
lc.. aahhah it's fine if u're singing to yourself i suppose, but we're wishing ppl tht they ALWAYS have a white christmas - whereas we've never had one before! unless you count putting cotton or gauze on the plastic christmas tree a white christmas. in which case, i rest my case =)
totally unrelated but just for fun:
http://pandora.com
online radio that plays songs u might wanna listen.
or something like that.
ooo
thanks! =)
TOTALLY RELATED to How To Cure Boredom In The Office =)
Post a Comment
<< Home