Just like that
I feel like one of them housewives that aren't interested in anything but caring for their home.

Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, and I can't think of anything better to read except for mail and recipes.
I don't know if I have any interests left. I can't even be geeky properly because I don't do geeky things anymore.
I worry that one day Moobs is going to realise that I'm not the person he fell in love with, and I'm like any other boring Malaysian Ah Lian zombie out there.
I worry that we both might one day find me shallow and incompetent and as useful as an expired can of pineapples.
Things are getting too comfy (this does not include roaches roaming around my room watching TV with me), and I need/want to feel scared (the good kind).
I want to do all the carpe diem things the movies talk about.
But I feel like I'm getting nowhere and doing none of the things I set out to do -- and I can't even remember them because I've not thought about them for a long time.
I don't want to be one of those movie side characters that people see and say, "That's just what most people become."

Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, and I can't think of anything better to read except for mail and recipes.
I don't know if I have any interests left. I can't even be geeky properly because I don't do geeky things anymore.
I worry that one day Moobs is going to realise that I'm not the person he fell in love with, and I'm like any other boring Malaysian Ah Lian zombie out there.
I worry that we both might one day find me shallow and incompetent and as useful as an expired can of pineapples.
Things are getting too comfy (this does not include roaches roaming around my room watching TV with me), and I need/want to feel scared (the good kind).
I want to do all the carpe diem things the movies talk about.
But I feel like I'm getting nowhere and doing none of the things I set out to do -- and I can't even remember them because I've not thought about them for a long time.
I don't want to be one of those movie side characters that people see and say, "That's just what most people become."
:
don't worry dear.. you won't, and he won't. It's cool to be domestic in our hectic world of running all over God's green earth for a story. Don't let anyone else tell you different.
but it's not only about being domestic. it's about conforming and the possibility of being stuck in this warp and i won't ever get to live any of the things i thought i was meant to.
Do something crazy every now and then? I'm a-dragging you out when I come home btw.
Yay for dragging. When do you touch down?
Crazy? KL?
Sorry babe, no tattoes for me just yet :)
Post a Comment
<< Home