<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ooo. Zoo.

Having regarded the local pet shops as my personal zoo for far too long, Moob and I went to the Singapore zoo when we were there.

Boy, oh boy was I excited. My first zoo trip (yes, I am that deprived)!!

It was a labourous task; making sure that we stopped by every. single. exhibit - as I've never seen a tiger/ elephant/ rhino/ hippo/ ostrich - you name it, I've not seen it.

Which is why I took tons of photos as it would probably be awhile till I see my next err.. wildlife.

No manatees/ seals/ sea lions though, area was under renovation :(



"Whooooopp..whoooooooooop...whooooop." - Howler Monkey


Elephant porn shot


Lazy pi... wild boars


Poser otters


"Come and join us," said the Llama couple to their gardener.


There's no Greater Kudu than he. Or she.


Meerkat tiki-head

(too lazy to edit the other photos, maybe another day :)

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bambi loooks cute!! Was there a giraffe? I wanna see a giraffe.... :)

8:00 PM, May 17, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

there was a giraffe :) will post the pic i have of it - i unfortunately only took one cause i forgot to charge my camera and it was dying.

9:29 PM, May 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY.. why don't i EVER get such shots when I go to the zoo???

those are excellent shots.. almost seems like they were posing for you! =P

11:04 PM, June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home