Of places
In Malaysia
Went in to work on Monday, post-holiday blues and all, only to discover that it was my day off.
But the world was saved from my tyranny when I found complimentary tickets to catch the Spiderman 3 (fighting scenes were great, M.J. scenes not so) premiere Monday night. It helped too that Nokia sent me an E65 to review.
-----------
Only here can you go out for a lazy, public holiday brunch and see an old lady stop in the middle of an open air car park, pull down her pants, squat, and take a wee-wee.
Lucky for me, I had eaten.
(Account witnessed today, 1.18pm at PJ State)
In Singapore
Love it for actual customer service and pork chops.
Phantom of the Opera was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I want to marry Brad Little.
Love the train ticketing machines.
Met the fashionista, loved her too (but forgot to take a picture in the midst of my excitement).
Would love the zoo more if they hadn't renovated the sea lions/ manatees section when I went.
Love Merv because he let us take over his room.
LOVE minute maid lemonade (If any of you come down here, bring me some? The six bottles I lugged back aren't going to last me).
Love that there are sidewalks.
Don't love that everything is 2.26 times more for a Malaysian ringgit earning journo.
Went in to work on Monday, post-holiday blues and all, only to discover that it was my day off.
But the world was saved from my tyranny when I found complimentary tickets to catch the Spiderman 3 (fighting scenes were great, M.J. scenes not so) premiere Monday night. It helped too that Nokia sent me an E65 to review.
-----------
Only here can you go out for a lazy, public holiday brunch and see an old lady stop in the middle of an open air car park, pull down her pants, squat, and take a wee-wee.
Lucky for me, I had eaten.
(Account witnessed today, 1.18pm at PJ State)
In Singapore
Love it for actual customer service and pork chops.
Phantom of the Opera was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I want to marry Brad Little.
Love the train ticketing machines.
Met the fashionista, loved her too (but forgot to take a picture in the midst of my excitement).
Would love the zoo more if they hadn't renovated the sea lions/ manatees section when I went.
Love Merv because he let us take over his room.
LOVE minute maid lemonade (If any of you come down here, bring me some? The six bottles I lugged back aren't going to last me).
Love that there are sidewalks.
Don't love that everything is 2.26 times more for a Malaysian ringgit earning journo.
:
love the two who took glasses to hear the orgasmic shrieks of the ho next door.
hiiiiii kimmm!!!
byeeeee kimm!! hehe
-lost in new york
What?!?! You don't love me because I walked through the sun for many many miles on end to buy you guys phantom tickets?! I'm hurt.
Hehehhe
Love you too womansie
hey hey.. was in singapore too recently. loved the jazz festival they were having on sentosa island. loved the chicken nuggets (yummy!) we had as finger food while listening to live jazz band under the moon and stars. loved that the makeup stuff there are about half of what they cost here in M'sia.
DON'T love that i still have to multiply everything by 2.28.
damnit.
Post a Comment
<< Home