Moobies so kolien.
I'm going to Sabah tomorrow!!
And I shouldn't sound so happy 'cause it's Moobs' birthday and I'm missing it.
So I shall be solemn.
I am going to Danum Valley Field Centre, an internationally renowned tropical research facility. Sounds boring? Well maybe just a bit.
Activities include night safaris (am so psyched about this) and few hours of jungle trekking where leeches are involved (not so psyched). But I guess leeches are worth it if I get to see burial caves.
Will be tiring and I will probably not sleep nor bathe much (I'm usually not comfortable with strange beds or toilets other than my own, especially if they're hotels).
Tall trees, giant ants - here I come!
P/S Will be back Friday night.
And I shouldn't sound so happy 'cause it's Moobs' birthday and I'm missing it.
So I shall be solemn.
I am going to Danum Valley Field Centre, an internationally renowned tropical research facility. Sounds boring? Well maybe just a bit.
Activities include night safaris (am so psyched about this) and few hours of jungle trekking where leeches are involved (not so psyched). But I guess leeches are worth it if I get to see burial caves.
Will be tiring and I will probably not sleep nor bathe much (I'm usually not comfortable with strange beds or toilets other than my own, especially if they're hotels).
Tall trees, giant ants - here I come!
P/S Will be back Friday night.
:
leeches!!
giant ants!!! eek! *girly wailsss!*
hahahaa have fun!!
why am i fancy feet?
lc...i'm bacccckkkk. have some nice pix, didnt take too many cause i figured the photos won't do nature justice :)
no leeches (am actually a bit dissapointed hehe), was too dry la.
spence.. cause you can dance mah.
I'm sure your photos will be gorg! Was looking at ur 'other site' and i was like 'how did I miss all these beautiful sunset shots and SO MANY PICS OF YOU!!!!!!!!!' I think i saw 1-2 photos...towards the 'end' but I never read backward WOW...MAN YOU SHOULD POST MORE PHOTOS now that you have a cameraa! :)
which site? the old blog?
just posted tons of pix, esp for you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home