<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pony Power!


Rainbow hair!


Sexy butt!



I'll be thereeeeeeeee right by your siddeeeee!



fin

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a purple Little Pony, I loved it..I'd brush it's hair, play with it....until I decided it needed a bath, and got some water inside...and then i stopped playing with it - maybe cause it was 'ruined'. hehehe

4:29 AM, February 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiphip hooray!! used to wake up early in the mornings to watch MLP religiously :) happy CNY babe!

8:42 AM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

lc..you WASHED it? I think that's the same tragedy that happened to my barbie dolls. Heh.

lil!!!!! you ok or not? hope u're surviving the stream of bad luck! I used to watch MLP AND record it and watched the same thing over for the rest of the day. That and Jem and the Holograms.

9:56 AM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Illicitus said...

I spent my new years at bf's house. eating sleeping and reading manga.

Joy!

I've got a new dog.

Cavalier K. Spaniel. Who is Ghey.
He pees like a she.

Woo Hoo.

10:08 AM, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Keem said...

mishmash!!!!

WHO BF?!!

I WANT YOUR DOGGGGGGGGG.

*pouts*

10:33 AM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home