Pants off.
Whoever you are Mr. Peter Nguyen, I salute you.
And for those of you who've clicked that link and read the essays and think I'm bonkers, well, I am.
-------
I was meaning to show you guys a photo and video of the silver Elvis, a street performer who hung around Berjaya Times Square on Sunday.
Unfortunately, I used my phone's camera.
All that trouble of shoving my sis out to take a photo with him. She was even dragged up onto his little pedestal and had to tolerate his belly.
Anyway, here's one someone else took of him in Toronto.
Judging from this person's video and the scene I saw on Sunday, Malaysians, for once, were the more supportive audience. That could also translate into Malaysians = Sakai. But lets stay positive.
-------
So far I've had no Christmas wishes, so Santa (that means you), could you contribute to my digital camera fund please? Mine's broken =(
In any case, what's a good, sturdy, digicam in the market to get these days? I'm all for Nikon and am in love with their SLRs, but with my wage?
Louis Armstrong sings,"Give me a kiss to build a dream on, and my imagination, will build upon that kiss."
How on earth am I going to venture into photojournalism if I can't even afford a digicam, I don't know.
And for those of you who've clicked that link and read the essays and think I'm bonkers, well, I am.
I was meaning to show you guys a photo and video of the silver Elvis, a street performer who hung around Berjaya Times Square on Sunday.
Unfortunately, I used my phone's camera.
All that trouble of shoving my sis out to take a photo with him. She was even dragged up onto his little pedestal and had to tolerate his belly.
Anyway, here's one someone else took of him in Toronto.
Judging from this person's video and the scene I saw on Sunday, Malaysians, for once, were the more supportive audience. That could also translate into Malaysians = Sakai. But lets stay positive.
So far I've had no Christmas wishes, so Santa (that means you), could you contribute to my digital camera fund please? Mine's broken =(
In any case, what's a good, sturdy, digicam in the market to get these days? I'm all for Nikon and am in love with their SLRs, but with my wage?
Louis Armstrong sings,"Give me a kiss to build a dream on, and my imagination, will build upon that kiss."
How on earth am I going to venture into photojournalism if I can't even afford a digicam, I don't know.
:
oi, why are you turning the phone around at all weird angles babe? rofl. he's a statue, he's not meant to move what
didn't take that video lah. my phone camera's incompetent remember?
besides, i know better than to take senget (slanted) shots. HATE those.
i stole the vid off youtube from someone else.
Kim: no one M'sian educated would scorn your admiration of Peter. All of us wish we had the guts to do the same. And you HAVE to love his history teach. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home