If I wasn't so bitchy
How many of you go 'oh my god, did you see that guy/woman/kid/cow?!' (not in a positive context) sometimes when you're out.
You might be refering to a number of things, for example:
> A woman clothed in neon colours (which I personally think are only meant for traffic police jackets and Kylie Minogue in the 80s)
> Or animal prints
> Or a good looking guy with a so-so looking girl (and vice versa)
> Or a bunch of giggling fools giggling
> Or someone who is just offensive to your sight, just because.
If you're the blurter of such comments, it is quite likely that you're probably the ass of the same jokes as well.
And precisely because you're worried that people say the same things about you, you're going to be extra cautious about how you present yourself.
So you know, you really shouldn't say too much. I know I do, and like the 2/3 of the female population in the world, I feel a need to 'look good'.
Maybe that's why the female species takes longer to get dressed. Guys just don't care what another guy thinks about them or says about them.
So women who care less are better women. And metrosexuals are just confused.
You know, if we weren't so bitchy half the time, we wouldn't have to worry so much about wrinkle creams.
Note: This writer has had a spurt of testosterone and though still very much a woman (just had a peek down the neck of my shirt), the writer has gained the manly (beats chest) ability to say it as it is (rude and crude).
Despite that, the writer would also like to note that sensitivity has been forfeited as it is nigh impossible to cultivate when manliness is present.
Hence, with all my current manliness, what I am saying is: it's not you, it's me. So please don't get offended.
You might be refering to a number of things, for example:
> A woman clothed in neon colours (which I personally think are only meant for traffic police jackets and Kylie Minogue in the 80s)
> Or animal prints
> Or a good looking guy with a so-so looking girl (and vice versa)
> Or a bunch of giggling fools giggling
> Or someone who is just offensive to your sight, just because.
If you're the blurter of such comments, it is quite likely that you're probably the ass of the same jokes as well.
And precisely because you're worried that people say the same things about you, you're going to be extra cautious about how you present yourself.
So you know, you really shouldn't say too much. I know I do, and like the 2/3 of the female population in the world, I feel a need to 'look good'.
Maybe that's why the female species takes longer to get dressed. Guys just don't care what another guy thinks about them or says about them.
So women who care less are better women. And metrosexuals are just confused.
You know, if we weren't so bitchy half the time, we wouldn't have to worry so much about wrinkle creams.
Note: This writer has had a spurt of testosterone and though still very much a woman (just had a peek down the neck of my shirt), the writer has gained the manly (beats chest) ability to say it as it is (rude and crude).
Despite that, the writer would also like to note that sensitivity has been forfeited as it is nigh impossible to cultivate when manliness is present.
Hence, with all my current manliness, what I am saying is: it's not you, it's me. So please don't get offended.
:
Post a Comment
<< Home