<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11417852?origin\x3dhttp://dugongism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 13, 2006

Anchorman is a stupid show :P

pillow talk
def: private conversation, endearments, or confidences exchanged in bed

About: Who we're allowed to sleep with should the opportunity arise
Moobs' Top 5
1. Norah Jones
2. Milla Jovovich
3. Michelle Rodriguez
4. Jennifer Connelly
5. Evangeline Lily

My Top 5
1. Adrien Brody
2. Brad Pitt
3. Angeline Jolie (I would turn for her)
4. Neil Gaiman
5. Nigel Barker

And should these people be unavailable (die or something),
Moobs likes: Natasha Bedingfield, Jewel Strait and Alicia Keys
I like: Daniel Wu, Jensen Button and David Schwimmer (he was such a darling on Friends, I can't help it!)


About: Being too happy
It seems to be the case, as observed on TV shows, that when someone is too happy, luck runs out and someone or something takes it away.

Being quite smug with happiness right now, I'm worried.


About: The purpose of blogging
I used to write two, three, five times a day back in xanga. It just felt good and served as an organiser for forgetful me.

And then I made friends online, and got used to having them around, and we took interest in what went on with each other on our side of the globe.

And then I moved because I wanted 'solitude' and was trying to keep prying eyes away. I got it alright.

Can't say I like it much though.

:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

David Schwimmer???! You have uh.. Taste hehe

12:48 AM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

=P

Who's on YOUR list?

8:16 PM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica alba for me :p

11:41 PM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My choice... LEE JUN KI!!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6499/ljknn6.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6056/leejk7fr.jpg

*droools*

1:40 AM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger Keem said...

crisp... oh yes, *nod of approval*

ant.. but.. why??? cute can lah. but sex appeal??

9:09 AM, October 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LJK is THE epitome of male beauty!He is droolicious in period costume, and simply delectable in business suits! :P~~~
Haha.. sorry. Bishounens ( 美少年) make me weak at the knees. ^^;;

My other options are Stuart Townsend (Vampire Lestat... yummy) and Eric Szmanda (Greggy Sanders in CSI.. who says lab geeks can't be sexy?).

I know....... hehe.

9:59 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADRIEN BRODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

damn.



twisted.

3:36 PM, October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home