And I'm Bak.
And so, here I am after a two month hiatus.
Twas longer than I expected (I thought it would only be down for a week or so), but here's the end results after much nagging of boyfriend.
Yes, it doesn't look like there's been a lot of changes, but then there wasn't a lot intended in the first place. It just took very long (kicks artist). There will be more changes to come, gradually, when I can be bothered to nag the poor guy. But til then, try not to wince too much at the montrosity that is my blog.
Besides, I've been busy. Over my absence I've been to a horror familiarisation trip to Langkawi, published two pullouts, read two trashy magazines, chucked two free movie tickets because I didn't have time to go to the cinema, started playing Worlds of Warcraft (have just recently gained my bear form), had a dengue scare (was down with fever for three days) and discovered youtube. I'm serious, I just found out about it like two weeks ago.

I am a night elf druid!
Since my houdini I've also booked myself a flight back to home, sweet home, and will be flying back next weekend. This means countless shopping trips have also been made to buy stuff for people, including a Nikon L3 for my mumsie.
One thing hasn't changed though.
I still don't have a passport.
Twas longer than I expected (I thought it would only be down for a week or so), but here's the end results after much nagging of boyfriend.
Yes, it doesn't look like there's been a lot of changes, but then there wasn't a lot intended in the first place. It just took very long (kicks artist). There will be more changes to come, gradually, when I can be bothered to nag the poor guy. But til then, try not to wince too much at the montrosity that is my blog.
Besides, I've been busy. Over my absence I've been to a horror familiarisation trip to Langkawi, published two pullouts, read two trashy magazines, chucked two free movie tickets because I didn't have time to go to the cinema, started playing Worlds of Warcraft (have just recently gained my bear form), had a dengue scare (was down with fever for three days) and discovered youtube. I'm serious, I just found out about it like two weeks ago.

Since my houdini I've also booked myself a flight back to home, sweet home, and will be flying back next weekend. This means countless shopping trips have also been made to buy stuff for people, including a Nikon L3 for my mumsie.
One thing hasn't changed though.
I still don't have a passport.
:
Dammit, get a passport already woman!
I try remember ur blog!!! I forget at times then I wonder why you haven't updated for so long....then *lightbulb flicks on* I come over to say hiiiiiiii!
I like ur new header, hmm..maybe I should change mine also..but...no time! darn it!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
same here, i get like, "why is she not updating this woman?" sorry, i think we're all blonde!
go get your passport, you never know when your work will want to send you someplace nice and tres exotique!!!!
welcome back
so did u catch any fish?
I'll be in town next weekend!!!!!!!
merv... i know!
lc...yours is gorgeous (banner), don't change!
alli.. going somewhere tres exotique is one thing, but i just want to be able to go to singapore -_-
crispy.. yups! an arapaima! =)
mishmash.. oooo. what day?
You're going back next weekend?! So am I!!! I'll be back for a week before i start my new job....so excited!! *dances around room*
The cartoon drawing looks good....get more changes done to your blog! Make it pretty....:p
I'm going be around for the weekend till the 26th
:)
justie.. ah. congrats on the new job.
mich..i'm not around lah =P
where u going kimmm?
Finally!!
But great banner Derek.. even if it DID take you so long.
lc... am coming to a store near you! hehe. nah, going home for the weekend =)
em.. mrmm hrmmm.
after nagging from THE BOYFRIEND???????
unless you've changed boyfriends recently, his bloody blog is worse now okay.
oh. he's revamping as well and wanted to give his reader (you) the element of surprise =D
Post a Comment
<< Home