I hate fancy words.
Stressed.
To the bloody people at tourism: You commision us to write, you give us material instead of making me call every state in Malaysia and every single event management company in your long useless list.
To the bloody marketing guy in my company: If you're stupid enough to lie about having sold an ad to your client and to us when all the company's departments' are on ONE floor. Then I forgive you because stupidity is not a sin but a disease of which you will die of eventually because I am sure that if I don't, someone WILL run you over with a tractor several times then feed you to the crows in KL. After all, if poison can't get rid of them, surely you will.
Blur.
Here's my line of though as I was tried to catch a cab to go to work a couple of days ago.
Sees cab. Thinks: What's my destination again? Oh yes, tell cabbie News Desk.
Gets into cab. Thinks: News Desk? Editorial Department? Eh no,, it's <-insert correct address->
Sees a sign in the cab that reads 'DOA Naik Kenderaan' (Naik Kenderaan = Get on transport a.k.a. Travelling) followed by a stream of jawi. Thinks: Why does this fella have a Death On Arrival sticker? Is he for real? Am I gonna die? Oh.. DOA.. Prayer... Travelling Prayer? Yeah.. I guess that does make more sense. Phew.
Watches them play. Thinks: Damn the Australians play rough. Nakata damn yummy.
Japan scores goal. Thinks: Whoopee. Okay, this is getting boring, I shall take a nap.
Wakes up from nap and watches the last half an hour of match. Thinks: Ooh. Japan survived without me, score's still Jap 1, Oz 0.
Oz scores. Thinks: Shit. Well, maybe it'll be a draw.
Oz scores. Thinks: They got lucky.
Oz scores. Thinks: I hate soccer.
To the bloody people at tourism: You commision us to write, you give us material instead of making me call every state in Malaysia and every single event management company in your long useless list.
To the bloody marketing guy in my company: If you're stupid enough to lie about having sold an ad to your client and to us when all the company's departments' are on ONE floor. Then I forgive you because stupidity is not a sin but a disease of which you will die of eventually because I am sure that if I don't, someone WILL run you over with a tractor several times then feed you to the crows in KL. After all, if poison can't get rid of them, surely you will.
-------
Here's my line of though as I was tried to catch a cab to go to work a couple of days ago.
Sees cab. Thinks: What's my destination again? Oh yes, tell cabbie News Desk.
Gets into cab. Thinks: News Desk? Editorial Department? Eh no,, it's <-insert correct address->
Sees a sign in the cab that reads 'DOA Naik Kenderaan' (Naik Kenderaan = Get on transport a.k.a. Travelling) followed by a stream of jawi. Thinks: Why does this fella have a Death On Arrival sticker? Is he for real? Am I gonna die? Oh.. DOA.. Prayer... Travelling Prayer? Yeah.. I guess that does make more sense. Phew.
-----------
What happened? It was Australia Vs. Japan.
Australia's first time in the World Cup, with Japan's record of getting into the semi-finals last World Cup.Watches them play. Thinks: Damn the Australians play rough. Nakata damn yummy.
Japan scores goal. Thinks: Whoopee. Okay, this is getting boring, I shall take a nap.
Wakes up from nap and watches the last half an hour of match. Thinks: Ooh. Japan survived without me, score's still Jap 1, Oz 0.
Oz scores. Thinks: Shit. Well, maybe it'll be a draw.
Oz scores. Thinks: They got lucky.
Oz scores. Thinks: I hate soccer.
:
Hey Kim! :D
Japan wasn't the one who made it to semis. Korea did. Japan only managed till 2nd round before beaten by the Turks' black magic. -__-
YOU watch football?!?!?
Lis
antonia.. really ar? damn. thanks for the heads up..
lis.. YEA.. cannot ah?
Oi! Mai soccer ah. FOOTBALL. Lu si an chua?
Ooppss....i was rooting for the Aussies to win! hehehhe
I hate soccer, but love hot players!
babe!!! are you going to be in kch any time sooooon???
spence.. shows how much (how little) i know huh? =)
justina.. camera shot too far.. cannot see =P
rom.. No lah. like Alli said in an sms, Work is Jail.
Post a Comment
<< Home